Friday, May 28, 2010

Pillow Tie ***ENDED***

Father's Day is less than a month away.  Have you gotten those gifts yet?  We all know that we've given a tie for Father's Day once or twice.  It's just one of those perfect gifts.  Probably even at one point given one of those GIANT ties, one that squirts water, or is cartoon fabulous, didn't you?    :)     Sure those are great gag gift kinda ties, but is he really ever going to wear it again after his honorary day?  Then why not get him the gag gift tie that he will actually use?  That's where Pillow Tie comes in.  My friend's brother actually created the Pillow Tie, so of course I get to choose one for my hubby.  :)    I think that it's quite comical, but cool and fun at the same time!  Each tie has a space in the back where an inflatable device can be placed.


So basically the wearer can lean into the Pillow Tie and rest anywhere: On the church pew in front of him, desk at work, fold-down tray on the airplane, etc. 





Some people can fall asleep anywhere...
With the pillow tie they can comfortably do just that!

What I think is so great about the Pillow Tie is you have the gag factor, but then after that's over you also have a really great looking tie!  Seriously, no one would ever look at one of these ties and think, "That looks like an inflatable tie!"  In fact, people are going to want to know where a tie that looks like this came from.




          There are so many different designs to choose from at Pillow Tie:




Such a fun company and great ties, right?


Well, 3 lucky winners are going to receive a Pillow Tie
Winner's choice of which one!!!


***This giveaway is open worldwide***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this fun giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, texted

Entry #4: Tell us who in your family needs a Pillow Tie!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= My brother works nights, so he definitely needs this!  :)

Entry #5: Go to Pillow Tie and tell us your favorite tie.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= The Adam Madison

This giveaway will be open for entries the entire weekend and end on Sunday (5/30) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday (5/31) to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!

118 comments:

  1. tara gruwell-I need one for my dad c'z he sleeps in church

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entry no.1
    bugs(dot)bittle23{AT}gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyson = blog follower

    bugs(dot)bittle23{AT}gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyson = chatted, tweeted
    bugs(dot)bittle23{AT}gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyson = my father BADLY needs this! haha

    bugs(dot)bittle23{AT}gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. April V - My brother works about 4 hours away, and comes home by plane every couple weeks. This would be great for him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christa, my husband needs this tie, but seeing how we sit in the front row, not sure how he'd use it, but it would be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andy really needs this for church!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's hysterical - Laura barlow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandi Cooper, my dad could really use one of these for church

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mandi Cooper, I like the Pehrson Tie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kimmel Tippets: Dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kimmel Tippets: I love the Cluff Tie design

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kimmel Tippets: I definitely need one for my husband. He works LONG weeks and always finds it difficult to stay awake through church.

    ReplyDelete
  15. mandy dow: dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  16. mandy dow: my bro-in-law needs this he always falls asleep in church!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sarah Allred = my dad could definitely use one

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sarah ALlred = I like the Loor design red with blue

    ReplyDelete
  19. mandy dow: thte jack is really nice, they are all so good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bonnie Mousley = Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bonnie Mousley = called friends

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bonnie Mousley = My husband needs a pillow tie!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bonnie Mousley = I like the McCulley design

    ReplyDelete
  24. Rachael Sherwood - my husband definitely needs this tie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Rachael Sherwood - I like the watson design

    ReplyDelete
  26. emilee k. my hubby needs one b/c he works long hours and wears ties daily.

    ReplyDelete
  27. emileek. i like the Thun Design

    ReplyDelete
  28. Shauna = the student-hubby could use this!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Shauna = I like the Kotter, Helaman, & Lindz ties!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lucinda Douglas = My dad needs this tie. He falls asleep anywhere and especially church.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lucinda Douglas = Bennett Design

    ReplyDelete
  32. Jennifer = my father could use this, he is old!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Jennifer = I like the Loor design Green with Silver

    ReplyDelete
  34. Alena T - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  35. Alena T - My husband really needs this

    ReplyDelete
  36. Alena T - I love the Carolina Tie

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lindsay Call- emailed friends thought they might like a fathers day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lindsay Call- my husband always needs a tie

    ReplyDelete
  39. amy pugmire: my hubby definately needs this with his late hours.

    ReplyDelete
  40. happymomc = blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. happymomc =emailed and called my friends
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. happymomc =my nephew for sure when he studies!
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. happymomc = Like McCulley design!
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Heather Allen - My husband definitely needs this...always sleeping in church!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Heather Allen - the Webster design tie!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  47. Megan=told family

    ReplyDelete
  48. Megan=My dad definitely needs this tie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Megan=I like the Loor design red with blue

    ReplyDelete
  50. gustosa= My grand father needs this :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Anne Molino I need a fathers day gift for my dad

    ReplyDelete
  52. Anne Molino I like the bennett design

    ReplyDelete
  53. Melanie
    mjudge83 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. DG follower
    mjudge83 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love the alvarenga design in green!
    mjudge83 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'd give it to my husband...mostly because he needs it during church. :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Mandy Merrill - my husband could use a tie for Church, can never have too many for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Ľubica K. - thanks for a chance
    lubaska dot k at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Ľubica K. = dandy blog follower
    lubaska dot k at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Ľubica K. = tweeted, http://twitter.com/Lubaska/status/15059924951
    lubaska dot k at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Ľubica K. = Friend of mine is a businessman and travel day and night around the globe, so he definitely needs this!
    lubaska dot k at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Ľubica K. = My fav is CLUFF DESIGN TIE IN BLUE
    lubaska dot k at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Raelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  64. Raelyn Anderson - emailed and texted

    ReplyDelete
  65. Raelyn Anderson - My husband needs this tie for church

    ReplyDelete
  66. Raelyn Anderson - I like the Searle desing

    ReplyDelete
  67. Jen Kindrick - Dandy follower

    ReplyDelete
  68. Jen Kindrick - my husband would love the tie! I laughed so hard at that first picture b/c it is SO just like him!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Jen Kindrick - I shared with my mom, by phone.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Jen Kindrick - I like the Thomas Design

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love these ties.
    Rachel K.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I am a follower and love it.
    Rachel K

    ReplyDelete
  73. I've emailed and talked to family about this awesome gift.
    Rachel Kensinger

    ReplyDelete
  74. I think my man would like the Knotter Design in Blue as a clip on.
    Rachel K

    ReplyDelete
  75. My husband and any one of my son-in-laws could use this. When their heads hit the bench in front of them they resemble the picture in the advertisement. The tie would be a blessing while they "meditate". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  76. hayley22478 at yahoo dot com - follower

    ReplyDelete
  77. hayley22478 at yahoo dot com
    My husband needs one - he's a pastor :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. hayley22478 at yahoo dot com
    my favorite is the Carolinas design

    ReplyDelete