Thursday, May 27, 2010

Poloppo ***ENDED***


Do you have a little Picasso in your midst?  I know that my 2 year-old is a huge fan of coloring, so I'm sure that this will only continue to become more established as he grows older.  Right now his art is...shall I say very abstract?   :)     His creations are still adorably cute, though!  So it's the perfect time to start "saving" them.  The only problem is there are only so many ways that I can display it.  Wouldn't it be great if he could create his own clothing style with his art?  Well, he can!  Recently this super fun company called Poloppo sent me their T-me Kit for Kids.  With this kit my son is going to design his own t-shirt and then Poloppo will put the drawing on a shirt that he can wear!  How fun is that?  Basically it's done in just a few easy steps.  First, he just draws on the paper sent from Poloppo and then I select style of shirt/size.  Then I'll mail everything back to Poloppo in the prepaid (for U.S. postage) envelope.  And Poloppo will take care of the rest.  So simple!  The T-me Kit for Kids is available in short and long sleeves.



Poloppo has both the T-me Kit for Kids and the T-me Baby:

Can you imagine how fun it would be to create little onesies with the T-me Baby at a baby shower?

The mommy-to-be would love it!


Or how about a Poloppo Birthday Party?  Yep it's possible and what a fun kid's party that would be.  With Poloppo you would have the activity and favor rolled into one!

Another great thing about Poloppo is you also have the option to design in a hurry with T-me Direct:
All you have to do is select the style, size, and position of the artwork online and then upload the drawing!  Now that's easy and fast!

Ready for the giveaway?  It's winner's choice of either a T-me Kit for Kids (short or long sleeved) or a T-me Baby Kit from Poloppo!  That's over a $30 value!

***This giveaway is open worldwide.  However, an international winner will need to pay the additional postage when sending in their drawing/info, because the prepaid envelope is only for U.S. postage.***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this fun giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, texted

Entry #4: Sign up for the Poloppo Newsletter.  You'll receive great project ideas for your creative children!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= newsletter

Entry #5: Go to Poloppo and tell us which kit you will pick if you win.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= T-me Kit for Kids long sleeves

This giveaway will end tonight (5/27) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!

109 comments:

  1. How cool!
    Amanda Bryant
    amanda_bryant@snet.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower!
    amanda_bryant@snet.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would love the T-Me kit for kids! I love the birthday party favor idea too!

    amanda_bryant@snet.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. April V - I would choose the T-me set for kids. My son would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christa, would love the short sleeve t me kit for kids. My daughter loves to be creative, as she puts it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer = I like the T-me Kit for Kids long sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHelley C: i would choose the long sleeve shirt kit for my 6 yr old grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandy Dow:Dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mandy Dow: I think the T-me Kit for Kids short sleeve. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen Kindrick - Dandy blog follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen Kindrick - emailed my friends

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sarita Rogers = dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michelle B. Dandy Blog Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michelle B. I would chose the short sleeved one because it's almost summer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jen Kindrick - I would probably go for the T-me Kit for Kids in long sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  16. amy pugmire: I would choose the T-me Baby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rachel Kensinger
    Neat Idea.
    rachel.kensinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a follower.
    rachel.kensinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The T-Me kit is awesome. Prefer short sleeves.
    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  20. emilee k. I would get the T-me Kit for Kids short sleeve for my son. He loves drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Signed up for newsletter.
    #1 MOM

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sarah Allred = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sarah Allred = I would get the t-me kit for baby

    ReplyDelete
  24. happymomc = blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. happymomc =emailed and called my friends
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. happymomc =newsletter
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. happymomc = T-me Kit for Kids long sleeves
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lucinda Douglas = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lucinda Douglas = I would choose the kids t-shirt kit

    ReplyDelete
  30. Leslie G: I would love the T-Me Kit for Kids in Short Sleeve, my 6 yr old daughter would LOVE to design her own T.

    ReplyDelete
  31. shayne ostrowski- signed up for newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  32. shayne ostrowski- I would choose short sleeve t me set, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Alena T - follower

    ReplyDelete
  34. Alena T - I like the short sleeve kit for kids

    ReplyDelete
  35. Rachael Sherwood - I would choose the T-me kit for kids in short sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  36. Allison Satko

    ilikepie.allison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Allison Satko
    Dandy Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  38. Allison Satko-Emailed, Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  39. Allison Satko
    T-me Kit for Kids short sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  40. Chris Satko

    chrissatko7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Chris Satko

    Dandy Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  42. Chris Satko

    T-me Kit for Kids short sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  43. Michelle Chappell - told others by tweeting - http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/14859128690

    ReplyDelete
  44. Michelle Chappell - T-Me Kit, long-sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would love the t-me set for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Lynda is a Dandy blog follower! I love this T-me concept!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Beth Willis- dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  49. Beth Willis- I would pick the T-Me Kit, short-sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  50. Lynda I signed up for the newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Katrina
    katrinasevin(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Katrina - Dandy Blog Follower

    katrinasevin(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Katrina - e-mailed

    katrinasevin(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Katrina - I would pick the T-Me set for Kids. Long Sleeve.

    katrinasevin(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Samantha Cleys
    scleys (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Samantha C=dandy blog follower
    scleys (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  58. Megan=told family

    ReplyDelete
  59. Megan=I would get the t-me kit for baby

    ReplyDelete
  60. Abby in Kalamazoo = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  61. Abby in Kalamazoo = emailed my mom friends about the bday party idea!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Abby in Kalamazoo = would love the T-me kit for babies. I think my 5 month old would look great in one!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Rich Allred - t-me kit for baby

    ReplyDelete
  64. Anne Molino I like the tee shirt kit

    ReplyDelete
  65. What a neat idea!

    urchiken at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would choose the T-me kit for kids, short sleeve, if I won.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete