Friday, May 28, 2010

Sandra Magsamen Summer Apparel ***ENDED***

Remember Sandra Magsamen gift items from the Mother's Day feature?  Those were some pretty fabulous gifts that were sold at Walmart.  In fact, there are quite a few different Sandra Magsamen lines carried by Walmart.  Like...she also designs baby clothing and other items for the Wishes and Kisses Collection   available at Walmart!  Of course right now summer apparel is the in thing and Sandra Magsamen doesn't disappoint with clothing for:

Girls



And...

Boys


Soooo very cute!  I was sent a couple, so now I'm stocked for the next baby shower!  Each outfit retails for just $8 and are available at your local Walmart retail store or online at http://www.walmart.com/

One lucky winner is going to get to pick one of the above outfits from Sandra Magsamen!  Available sizes are 0-9 months.

***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower

Entry #3: Blog about this giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blogged

Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy fan

Entry #5: Tell us which outfit you will pick if you win!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the Little Fisherman boy's outfit.

This giveaway will be open for entries all weekend and end on Sunday (5/30) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday (5/31) to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!

73 comments:

  1. April V - I would choose the little girls outfit for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christa, I'd pick the 'kiss kiss' outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley C; I like the Kiss Kiss girls outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trudy
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nichole Seiler: I think the girl outfit is cute for my girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather S. - follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather S. - fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook - heatherscholten

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather S. - I would choose Wishes & Kisses - Boys' Daddy's Little Monkey Tee and Knit Overalls for my friend due in August!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah ALlred = I like the little dress with the fish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie Mousley = Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie Mousley = Dandy Fan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie Mousley = I like the kiss kiss!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucinda Douglas = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucinda Douglas = fan on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucinda Douglas = I would choose the fisherman outfit

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amanda H. I like the "whale you be mine" outfit. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jennifer = dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jennifer = I love the girls sun outfit

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rachael Sherwood - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rachael Sherwood - I like the little girl's outfit

    ReplyDelete
  21. amy pugmire: i would choose the little girls sun outfit

    ReplyDelete
  22. happymomc = I would pick kiss kiss!happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  24. Megan=I like the dress with the little fish that says kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  25. Samantha C.
    scleys (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Samantha C=Dandy blog follower
    scleys (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lacey W i would choose the outfit for my son

    ReplyDelete
  28. Emily=I like the kissing fish outfit- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anne Molino I like the 1st one for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  30. Michelle Chappell - I like the sunshine outfit

    ReplyDelete
  31. jenheadjen - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  32. Raelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  33. Raelyn Anderson - I would picke the little girls pink kiss kiss outfit

    ReplyDelete
  34. jenheadjen - I like both little boys' outfits

    ReplyDelete
  35. Kati Spencer: Dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  36. Kati Spencer: the whale outfit is cute.

    ReplyDelete