Friday, May 14, 2010

Sarah Jane Studios ***ENDED***

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who finds decorating a baby's nursery a daunting task.  And no I'm still not making an announcement!  :)   I'm just remembering back to when we were "preparing" our little guy's room.  Preparing would be the key word.  I wasn't planning to spend the final 2 months of pregnancy on bed rest. Who really plans on that?  Well, it happened and the little guy's room wasn't really prepared for him when he came home from the hospital.  Sure we had the essentials.  There was even a nice shade of blue paint on the walls compliments of my wonderful husband.  Were there pictures on the walls?  Nope.  Anything decorative?  Nope.  Oh how I wish that I had known about Sarah Jane Studios back then! 

I would have ordered one of these:










Oh and this:



Still not finished...


Oh who am I kidding?  It's about time for his room to be a little boy room and these would all go perfectly in there!  :)

At Sarah Jane Studios you will find so much art to decorate your nursery, your child's room, and even other areas of your home! 

I think that this is the cutest set ever!

I love it!




I remember playing with paper dolls as a child and I think the paper dolls at Sarah Jane Studios are adorable!




Of course this dandelion print makes me smile!



So many of the designs at Sarah Jane Studios give me this warm fuzzy feeling!  She truly has so much talent.
The winner of this giveaway will be receiving a $50 gift certificate to Sarah Jane Studios
So this is a FABULOUS giveaway!

***This giveaway is open worldwide***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this giveaway and then tell us how you told!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, texted

Entry #4: Become a follower of Sarah Jane Studios on Twitter or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= twitter

Entry #5: Go to Sarah Jane Studios and tell us your favorite print.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love all the family tree prints!

This giveaway will be open for entries all weekend and will end on Sunday, May 16th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, May 17th to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!

205 comments:

  1. April V - My favorite print is the 'I Love You, Friend'. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcene Perry- I like the "storytime" print, or "May flowers" or the girl "Just stay little" I can't decide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcene Perry - shared on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shauna = I totally love the Read With Me Green! and the Calendar Prints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mandy dow: the just stay little prints are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan Spiers - I am a dandy blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan Spiers - My favorite print is "I Love You, Friend" animal print, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth Willis- dandy blog follower

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beth Willis- twitter

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beth Willis- I like the Personalized Family Tree 8x10

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want the May Flowers print for my newest granddaughter born this month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nichole Seiler: I love the dandelion print

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anne Molino follow sarah jane on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anne Molinoi I love the Family Tree. Blue/gray

    ReplyDelete
  17. Erica E- erica dot jmail at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anne Molino emailed my sissy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Erica E- I love the "This Much" print and the "Stay Little" prints

    ReplyDelete
  20. Piper Marquette Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. Piper Marquette- I, too, love the June from the months of the year set. I can just see my Maia in that one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rashelle Rieckmann: blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  23. Rashelle Rieckmann: I told my four sisters via email!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Rashelle Rieckmann: I LOVE the "I love you friend" print!

    ReplyDelete
  25. amy pugmire: love the This much

    ReplyDelete
  26. Heather P: I love 'the little artist-pink' Print

    ReplyDelete
  27. Charity Mouck = Jaime ma maman. We love elephants and are introducing our daughter to the French language!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sarah Allred = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sarah ALlred = emailed family

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sarah Allred = i like the dandelion print

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lisa D-Instant messaged a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lisa D-Read With Me (Pink) is my favorite print!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lisa C. = dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lisa C. = My favorite print(s) is the LOVE bunny set!! OMG, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. RaNette Free - Blogged

    tell-you-all-about-it.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. RaNette Free - Thanks for capturing my childhood. I love this shop.

    June and November are my favorites, but I just may end up with the whole stationary or embroidery set.

    Winter Cheer is also ridiculously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  37. RaNette Free - Emailed and Facebooked some friends!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Patricia
    cuacoramasatgmaildotcom

    I Love Sarah Jane Studios designs! Been following her for a while!

    Thanks for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Patricia - Dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  40. Patricia

    Blogged about it:

    http://craftyandartsygiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/05/dandy-giveaway.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Following Sarah Jane on twitter
    user patacraft

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Patricia

    Favourite print at this moment is Friends

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lucinda Douglas = Dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lucinda Douglas = follow Sarah Jane on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lucinda Douglas = my favorite is Read w/ Me Green

    ReplyDelete
  46. Claude C.

    (For privacy reasons, I can easily be reached through the contact link on the main page of my blog. Thank you!)

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Claude C = dandy blog follower

    (For privacy reasons, I can easily be reached through the contact link on the main page of my blog. Thank you!)

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Claude C = emailed

    (For privacy reasons, I can easily be reached through the contact link on the main page of my blog. Thank you!)

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Claude C = Twitter

    (For privacy reasons, I can easily be reached through the contact link on the main page of my blog. Thank you!)

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Claude C = My favorite print is definitely "April Showers"!! It's been in my "Etsy Favorites" for a while, I'd definitely be getting it if I won this!

    (For privacy reasons, I can easily be reached through the contact link on the main page of my blog. Thank you!)

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would love the 'read with me' print. The colors would be perfect in the nursery we are creating for our daughter due in Sept.
    thanks,
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  52. AJ

    A_C_E_ at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Chandra-love the read with me print and the giraffe

    ReplyDelete
  54. Angela P - veniceangel@hotmail.com
    Very charming work!

    ReplyDelete
  55. emilee k. I like Addie and Ella play teaparty.2

    ReplyDelete
  56. Clare - I love the just stay little print.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Selina T is a blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Megan=told family

    ReplyDelete
  59. Megan=I like the dandelion print

    ReplyDelete
  60. Please enter my in this lovely giveaway!

    Samy- samyrocks92 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Samy- I am a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Samy- I am a follower of Sarah Jane Studios on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  63. Samy- I love the "Take me for a Walk" print!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Raelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  65. Raelyn Anderson - emailed and texted

    ReplyDelete
  66. Raelyn Anderson - I like the family trees and also the may flowers

    ReplyDelete
  67. Cass King - posted link to the giveaway in my blog sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  68. Cass King - I love this print "Wellesley and Winslow in Autumn leaves".

    ReplyDelete
  69. ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

    i would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  70. ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/46073386/personalized-family-tree-8x10

    i love her family trees!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Grace C.
    vesipisaroita [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Tricia Little- blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  73. Tricia Little- i adore the "snuggle me" print

    ReplyDelete
  74. Grace C. = I love the family trees and the April Showers print! ^_^

    vesipisaroita [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  75. the prints are all sooo cute! love love looove them :D

    kshuttle@uoguelph.ca

    ReplyDelete
  76. the i love you journal is my all time fav from that shop! i would probably buy a few of them haha

    kshuttle@uoguelph.ca

    ReplyDelete
  77. Super cute lovely work! Great going Sarah Jane!

    calej
    calejbitsvyk(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://calej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. calej followed you on Twitter! :)

    calej
    calejbitsvyk(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://calej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. 1)Betsabè.
    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  80. 2)Betsabè
    I'm a follower.

    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  81. 3)Betsabè

    I tweet:
    http://twitter.com/dakha/status/14034497313

    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  82. 4)Betsabè

    I follow on twitter (dakha)

    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  83. 5)Betsabè

    I love Goodnight, friend.

    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  84. molly

    molls94@yahoo.com

    I really liked the just stay little!

    ReplyDelete
  85. federica (from italy)

    fedechica85 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. new follower

    fedechica85 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. favorite prints:
    - this much
    - love you series
    - storytime
    - may flowers
    - love
    - frace, friends, freedom
    - little visitor
    - goodnight friend
    - little artist
    - junes white dandelions
    - i love you my dear

    fedechica85 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Tazim
    tazimd at gmail dot com
    http://beingtazim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Tazim - favourite print: Read with me Green. RED Hair

    ReplyDelete
  90. Kim
    Kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Follower of Sarah jane on twitter @kimhigueria
    Kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I love the Read with me Pink.Brown Hair print
    Kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. skena M
    sulansb(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Leslie G: Dandy Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  95. Leslie G: Sarah Jane twitter Follower: Gosfam

    ReplyDelete
  96. Leslie G: I like the Family Tree so GREAT, and I also like the I Love You, Friend print.

    ReplyDelete
  97. Oh-I just love these! Lesli C leslic(at)chandlerconsulting(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Oh-I just love these! Lesli C leslic(at)chandlerconsulting(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I'm a follower :-)
    leslic(at)chandlerconsulting(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I emailed my knitting group!
    leslic(at)chandlerconsulting.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow you on twitter
    leslic(at)chandlerconsulting.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I LOVE read with me blue! But I also love little artist pink! Oh and I also love....!

    leslic(at)chanderconsulting(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Kati Spencer: dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  104. Kati Spencer: I love the Three Bears prints.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Laura B. - texted (is it weird that I still don't tweet?!)

    ReplyDelete
  106. Laura B. - I love the Read with Me (pink) and the Just stay little (girl). And I would totally take the Three Bears set for a playroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  107. Jennifer
    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Awww, there's sooo many nice prints at her shop!! I love the This Much the most though!

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Sarah K = "Summer Tea Party" is my favorite print!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Jennifer H- My favorite is the I Love You, Friend

    ReplyDelete
  111. I love the Danse Avec Moi--Spring
    Lyudmila
    lusizova (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. "I love my brother" print

    ReplyDelete
  114. Thank you so much for introducing me to Sarah Jane Studios. I am looking for things to decorate my daughter's room right now. This artist's work is not only beautiful, but inspiring. Here's my email: thorandellie[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  115. It's agony to try to pick just one favorite print. I love them all, but here's a shot at picking just one (oK, three actually). I've loved elephants in stories all my life (Babar, etc), and I find the prints of the elephant and bunny friends just delightful: three of them are called "Goodnight, friend," "I love you, friend," and "Lavender blue sitting". Can you get any sweeter than this?
    thorandellie[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Alli Tsao = dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  117. I'm a Dandy Blogs follower.
    thorandellie[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I've been calling friends about this giveaway, I spoke to one and left voicemail messages for two others. I gave all of them the URL for this giveaway.
    thorandellie[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Thank you for the chance to win this giveaway. I especially love the paper dolls. My sisters & I used to play with paper dolls when we were little, and I've been looking for a nice set to give to my own kids.
    name = T.J. V--
    email = thevanandthecart[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Dandy Giveaway Blogs follower.
    thevanandthecart[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  121. My favorite print from Sarah Jane Studios is Summer Tea Party.
    thevanandthecart[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I'm Penny. Please enter me into this great contest. pupster43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Penny = Dandy Blog follower
    pupster43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Penny - emailed
    pupster43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Penny = I love the Giraffe print. It's really sweet and perfect for a kid's room.
    pupster43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Carla Gutke = I love the Read to me print

    ReplyDelete
  127. callmepretty411 (at) yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  128. Jen Kindrick - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  129. Jen Kindrick - I love my dad postcard

    ReplyDelete
  130. Kim Brooks -dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete