This system holds 40 cans and literally rotates the cans for you! When you go to use a can just pull from the bottom and add the new cans to the top. It just half circles down and keep them all in order...by expiration date! Is that fabulous, or what? It fits perfectly in our pantry and if we want we can add onto the ends of the system for even more storage capacity. I'm in bulk canned good heaven here in St. Louis!
Shelf Reliance also carries some of the yummiest looking Food Storage with 10 years of shelf life...perfect for emergency preparedness!
Now I'm quite happy with my Cansolidator Pantry, but can you imagine if I had a Free Standing System from Shelf Reliance?
Must talk to my husband!
Shelf Reliance has some excellent resources for additional information that can be found on their blog, YouTube, and Twitter.
I'll bet you saw so many things at Shelf Reliance that you need. Especially some great items to stock your emergency kits! Ready for the giveaway item?
The winner of this giveaway is going to receive... their very own Cansolidator Pantry from Shelf Reliance! That's a $33 value!
***This giveaway is open worldwide...however, anyone living outside of the Continental U.S. will need to pay shipping for the prize***
There are 6 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 6 chances then leave 6 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this food storage giveaway and then tell us how you told!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, texted
Entry #4: Become a fan of Shelf Reliance on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= facebook
Entry #5: Go to Shelf Reliance and tell us what you need to own.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Any of The Harvest Freestanding Systems!
Entry #6: Sign-up for the Shelf Reliance Newsletter (found at top and bottom of the webpage) or if you already have.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= newsletter
This giveaway will end tonight (5/10) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow (5/11) to see if you won so you can claim your prize!








sara adelist
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletecalled
sarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i could use the canned goods!
ReplyDeleteErica
ReplyDeleteerica dot jmail at mac dot com
Erica = blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica- the ready rack looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Bryant
ReplyDeleteamanda_bryant@snet.net
follower!
ReplyDeleteamanda_bryant@snet.net
I have to say I am in love with the 39" Harvest! How awesome would that be in the pantry!
ReplyDeleteamanda_bryant@snet.net
Heather Lynne
ReplyDeleteodebt at yahoo dot com
tara gruwell
ReplyDeletetara gruwell: follower
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = facebook
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = I am purchasing a Reserve shelving system today. I already have the Harvest and I love it.
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = Harvester #10 can rack
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: facebook
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: I would really just like the Cansolidator Pantry. When I try to get cans out other cans fall out on me. This would be something we really need.
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - follower
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - facebook
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I need one of the big free standing shelves - been wanting one for awhile now
ReplyDeleteEmilee k. It would be nice to have the freestanding system
ReplyDeleteClare
ReplyDeleteClare - I could use any of the rotating systems. The small one for now, the big one in the future.
ReplyDeleteTracey Braithwaite
ReplyDeleteTracey Braithwaite - follower
ReplyDeleteTracey Braithwaite - texted
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteTracey Braithwaite - I would like to start with the Cansolidator Pantry.
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker
ReplyDeleteLIssa Walker - would the Cansolidator Pantry, help me be organized? I would like to try.
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I like & could use any of the Food Rotation Systems!
ReplyDeleteNikki Kelly
ReplyDeleteApril V
ReplyDeleteApril V - FB Fan!
ReplyDeleteApril V - I would love to have the Pantry Plus consolidator system! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteI need this!
ReplyDeleteI really need this!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Facebook
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: I could really use the Expedition Basic Four Person 72-hour Emergency Kit
ReplyDeleteKatie Ericksen
ReplyDeleteKatie Ericksen-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Ericksen- I need the freestanding shelves!
ReplyDeleteedith: I need the Cansolidator Pantry and have for some time now!
ReplyDeleteedith
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison - blog follower
ReplyDeleteedith: dandy follower
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison - texted and e-mailed
ReplyDeleteI would love to get more prepared with my food storage and this would be a great way to do that.
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- Like Self Reliance on Facebook
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- I would love to have the 2 person Basic Travel 27 Hour Emergency Kit
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Chris Satko- chrissako7@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteChris Satko- I would love to have the big Harvest 72inch system
ReplyDeletechrissatko7@gmail.com
amy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: facebook
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefacebook
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI would love to buy a supply of foods from them. The apples, sugar, pasta, anything and everything!
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletenewsletter
Shauna = more of the Cansolidators and maybe some of those macaroons! I'm hungry.
ReplyDeleteFan of shelf reliance on facebook
ReplyDeletedaunfamily@yahoo.com
Would love the canned produce!
ReplyDeletedaunfamily@yahoo.com
Bonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Dandy Blog
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = called friends
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Freestanding system
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = newsletter
ReplyDeletesnowflake200367@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletesnowflake200367@yahoo.com = told in person
ReplyDeletesnowflake200367@yahoo.com = newsletter
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- called and texted
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-blog follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-I would love the 39" Harvest! That would be awesome!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = emailed family
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = the Cansolidator Pantry would be nice
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = facebook
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = I also would really like to own a free-standing system. my parents have several and love them.
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Cansolidator Pantry Plus
ReplyDeleteAlena T
ReplyDeleteAlena T Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda: blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I need some of those fruits and entrees
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Dandy Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Called Sisters
ReplyDeleteholly smith
ReplyDeletehollyksmith(at)gmail(dot)com
holly smith - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: I really really need any of the actual Food Storage.
ReplyDeleteholly smith - i am in desperate need of something to organize all of my cans, so a cansolidator pantry would be perfect!
ReplyDeletemandi cooper
ReplyDeletemandi cooper, blog follower
ReplyDeletemandi cooper, freestanding system would be awesome
ReplyDeleteDenise Parker
ReplyDeleteDenise Parker - the cansolidator pantry plus would hold most of my stash.
ReplyDeleteAnna F.
ReplyDeleteAnna F. = The Harvest can rack would be a dream come true!
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteMegan=the Cansolidator Pantry would be nice
ReplyDeleteBrandon B.
ReplyDeleteBrandon=blog follower
ReplyDeleteBrandon=told family
ReplyDeleteBrandon=the Cansolidator Pantry would be nice
ReplyDeleteJulie L.
ReplyDeleteJulie L.=blog follower
ReplyDeleteJulie L.=the Cansolidator Pantry would be nice
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I need some 72 hour kits
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - newsletter
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino emailed
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino shelf reliance fB fan
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I would like the expedition kit
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino newsletter
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - email, of course
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - the Pantry Cansolidator would be perfect for me!
ReplyDeleteAlly Mack
ReplyDeleteBlog follower
ReplyDeleteCalled a few friends
ReplyDeletefacebook
ReplyDeleteI would love the free standing system
ReplyDeletenewsletter
ReplyDeleteLinda
ReplyDeleteLinda- blog follower
ReplyDeleteLinda - the free standing one would be great for storage
ReplyDeleteJenna Wood
ReplyDeletesix_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Jen GD
ReplyDeleteJen GD= dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen GD= I'd love to get the Ready Rack (3 Small Row, 2 Drawer) if I had the space.
ReplyDeleteJen GD= newsletter
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: facebook
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: The Harvest 72" system
ReplyDelete