Monday, May 31, 2010

SwaddleDesigns ***ENDED***

It seems forever ago when we brought our newborn son home from the hospital.  After all, he's now 2!  He's our first child, so we were clueless with what to do with him.  It was a major learning experience with having a new baby in the house!  We didn't know how to do the simplest things and felt like people thought we were crazy for not knowing what to do.  I think sometimes people forget over time what it's like to be a first time parent!  :)   Swaddling was a scary concept for us, because we honestly didn't know the first thing about how to wrap him up all good and tight.  Recently SwaddleDesigns sent me their Ultimate Receiving Blanket in Kiwi Paisley and it seriously covers all the bases in terms of a great swaddling blanket.  The blanket is incredibly soft.  It has the most adorable print.  Plus, it's extra large to make for easier swaddling.  What's more...the instructions for how to swaddle are attached directly to the blanket.  Now that's way handy!    

SwaddlesDesigns also has hooded towels that look so comfy cozy!





But I think that my favorite at SwaddleDesigns is the huge selection of blankets.






















All with great looking fabrics!  Also at Swaddle Designs you will find excellent Baby Gift Sets for gift giving.
Isn't this Orange Mod Circles set so very cute?

Did you see something at SwaddleDesigns that is a must have?  Well, just use the promo code "MadeinUSA" to receive 10% off regularly priced items!
Remember that amazing receiving blanket I talked about at the beginning of this feature?  Well, one lucky winner is going to be receiving a SwaddleDesigns Triplets Paisleys Ultimate Receiving Blanket


Winner's choice of either Pastel Pink Paisley or Kiwi Paisley print.  A $25 value! 

***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog or if you already are following.  Then leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment that you became a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith- blog follower

Entry #2: Tell someone you know who is expecting a baby about this receiving blanket giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I called my friends who are expecting.

Entry #3: Become a follower of Swaddle Designs on Twitter and then tweet about your favorite @SwaddleDesigns print or product.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= twitter follow/tweeted paisley kiwi

Entry #4: Like SwaddleDesigns on Facebook or if you already do.  Then leave a comment on the SwaddleDesigns on Facebook page with your favorite SwaddleDesigns print or product.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= like the hooded towels

Entry #5: Go to SwaddleDesigns and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the paisley kiwi print blanket, but also think the baby gifts sets are perfect for gift giving!

This giveaway will be open for entries the entire week and end on Sunday (6/6) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday (6/7) to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!

145 comments:

  1. Chacoy-Follower
    chacoyaguayo{at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chacoy-Follow Swaddle Designs via twitter @Ma21cuteboy
    chacoyaguayo[at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chacoy-Like Swaddle Designs via facebook & love the pastel with chocolate brown Stroller Blankets!
    chacoyaguayo{at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chacoy-My favorite item is the fresh pastel with ivory Cashmere Baby Blankets
    chacoyaguayo{at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trudy
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane - I love the hooded towels too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. donna - ldsmom32002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. donna ldsmom32002@yahoo.com
    love the pink paisley swaddle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kimmel Tippets: I love the SwaddleDesigns - Baby Lovie - Lime Fuzzy with Brown Mod Circles and Brown Satin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amanda H. Texted friends and family. They all want the Kiwi for their boys.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amanda H. The Pastel with Chocolate wearable blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  14. amber levinson, called my friend kayla and told her about swaddle designs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. elise morrison = LOVE the kiwi paisley receiving blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sarah Allred = i like the striped fish swaddling blanket

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shelley C: I told Julie who is expecting in SEpt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shelley C: I like the Cashmere blanket in mint green/ivory. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cindy Robison = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cindy Robison told friends and family

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the green and brown swaddle blanket this is the only way that my children would sleep and these colors are perfect for a boy or girl that we are planning to add in the next year.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Chris Satko-Blog follower

    chrissatko7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Chris Satko-I love the paisley kiwi print blanket

    chrissatko7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Chris Satko-Like Swaddle Designs on facebook & I love the pastel with chocolate brown Stroller Blankets!

    chrissatko7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Allison Satko-Blog follower

    ilikepie.allison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Allison Satko-Blog Follower

    ilikepie.allison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jennifer = twitter follow/tweeted Pastel Pink Puff Circle with Pastel Pink Trim

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jennifer = I like the zzZipMe Sack - Pastel Pink Puff Circle with Pastel Pink Trim

    ReplyDelete
  30. Allison Satko-Like Swaddle Designs on facebook & I love the pastel with chocolate brown Stroller Blankets!

    ilikepie.allison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Allison Satko--I love the paisley kiwi print blanket

    ilikepie.allison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Heather S. - like Swaddle Designs on fb - heatherscholten

    ReplyDelete
  33. Heather S - love the Baby Burpie Set - Lime with Brown Mod Circles

    ReplyDelete
  34. Megan=I like the striped fish swaddling blanket

    ReplyDelete
  35. mandy dow dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sarah Mann: my fave is the wearable blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sarah K = love the Cashmere Baby Blanket - Pastel Blue with Barely Ivory Trim

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lecia Swallow - follower

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lecia Swallow - loves the swaddle blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ann Smith - I loved all of the ultimate receiving blankets. The dots and stars or dots and hearts were super cute. Wish I'd had one when my kids were infants!

    ReplyDelete
  42. amy pugmire: follow on twitter and tweeted. 1amypugmire

    ReplyDelete
  43. amy pugmire: fb fan left a comment. amy bolda pugmire

    ReplyDelete
  44. amy pugmire: love the zzZipMe Sack

    ReplyDelete
  45. called sister in law who is expecting and i just gad a baby so i love this giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  46. the cozy blankets just look so soft and comfortable for the little ones

    ReplyDelete
  47. Erica, blog follower
    iamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Erica, following and tweet pastel pink paisley

    ReplyDelete
  49. Erica, I LOVE the pink paisley blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  50. happymomc = blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. happymomc =called my sister who is expecting
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. happymomc =twitter follow
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. happymomc = like the hooded towels
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. happymomc = I like the zzZipMe Sack - Pastel Pink Puff Circle with Pastel Pink Trim!
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Rachael Sherwood - I like the baby velvet wearable blanket. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Katrina Southwick
    I love the SwaddleDesigns - Stroller Blanket - Fuzzy Lime with Brown Mod Circles

    ReplyDelete
  57. Jes - I too adore the swaddling blankets

    ReplyDelete
  58. Alena T - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  59. Alena T - I love the cashmere blankets

    ReplyDelete
  60. Diana S. - Thanks for yet another amazing find!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Diana S. - I'm expecting & now, I know about Swaddle Me! Does that count?!? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Diana S. - Became a Swaddle Me Facebook Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Alice- I love the fresh pastel bib.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Raelyn Anderson - emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  65. Raelyn Anderso - I like the green puff circle blanket

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow with GFC!
    six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Jennifer Nichole Johnson- blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  68. Heather follower.

    mhacwhitney at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  69. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  70. jenheadjen - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  71. jenheadjen - twitter - Hooded Towel - Very Light Blue with Pastel Blue Mod Squares

    ReplyDelete
  72. jenheadjen - I like the Hooded Towel - Very Light Blue with Pastel Blue Mod Squares

    ReplyDelete
  73. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Charity M. = I love all the little Baby Lovies :)

    ReplyDelete
  75. Lindsay CAll- texted my prego friends

    ReplyDelete
  76. Lindsay CAll- love the stroller blankets

    ReplyDelete
  77. laura dassance

    mightymusclewoman at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. laura - messaged my best friend via facebook

    ReplyDelete
  79. laura dassance- facebook follower

    ReplyDelete
  80. laura dassance - the security blankets are absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Kim Gleason = Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  82. Kim Gleason= called my sister and sis-in-law who are also expecting!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Kim Gleason = I love the kiwi swaddling blanket. The "baby lovies" are so, so cute too! I especially love the pastel mod prints with brown trim. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Sarita Rogers = puff circle stroller blanket

    ReplyDelete
  85. I told my friends who are pregnant about this by calling them~Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  86. My favorite item is the Paisley blanket in pink. I have been wanting this ever since I saw it on the Dr. Phil show last month!

    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  87. Melanie Withrow- I texted my preggo girlfriends

    ReplyDelete
  88. Melanie Withrow- I love all the blankets, they look so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  89. RaNette Free - I love the wearable blankets. (the washcloths are also adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  90. Wrote a facebook message to 4 of my expecting friends

    ReplyDelete
  91. I follow on Twitter and Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/rararanette

    ReplyDelete
  92. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Cashmere blankets are loveable!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Kati Spencer: blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  95. Kati Spencer: I like the zzZipMe Sack - Wearable Blankets

    ReplyDelete
  96. Sandra Taylor - I like the wearable blanket

    ReplyDelete