Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Vintage Pearl ***ENDED***

There's just something about hand stamped jewelry.  Have you seen it?  If not then you soon will.  I promise!  :)   You have already?  Then you know what I'm talking about.  I simply love the look and style of hand stamped jewelry!  It's so unique.  It's so individualized.  It's so beautiful. 

Hand stamped jewelry is delicate and simple, but often carries a bold message.
Which is what I love about this type of jewelry from The Vintage Pearl!


At The Vintage Pearl you will find so many different jewelry options that you will want to buy for yourself, but also perfect for gift giving! 

Wouldn't these Baby Spoons make the cutest baby shower gift ever?


This Circle Chain Bracelet is so intricate and beautiful:



















...is my favorite!



And who could pass up this necklace?

Absolutely any mother would love the Rectangle Names on a Chain!


What did you find at The Vintage Pearl that you need?  Well, one VERY lucky winner is going to receive a $50 gift certificate to The Vintage Pearl!  Now that's an extremely fabulous giveaway!  :)

***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***

There are lucky # 7 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 7 chances then leave 7 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this great jewelry giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= emailed, texted, called

Entry #4: Become a follower of The Vintage Pearl blog or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= vintage pearl blog

Entry #5: Go to The Vintage Pearl and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Love that Eternity Heart!  Someone tell my husband, ok?

Entry #6: Become a follower of The Vintage Pearl on Twitter or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= twitter

Entry #7: Sign up for The Vintage Pearl Newsletter or if you already receive it.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= newsletter

This giveaway will end tonight (5/19) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow (5/20) to see if you won!

237 comments:

  1. Tanya marie

    tanya_starpower at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya marie=follower
    tanya_starpower at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen GD= I'd love to get the Dainty Drops with my son's name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ReggieMann

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ReggieMann = dandy blog follower

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ReggieMann = My favorite item is the dainty drops

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clare - I'd love the come fly with my necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jamie: I subscribe to dandy giveaways via google feed reader.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamie: I follow the vintage pearl blog via google feed reader

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jamie: I'd love to be able to give a precious baby spoon to a friend having her third baby girl-- it's my favorite thing right now. (my favorites are always changing!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trudy M
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Corinne Purnell purnellcj@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im a follower of the blog! Corinne Purenll purnellcj@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carol Harlow ~ Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carol Harlow ~ Called daughter

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carol Harlow ~ Follower of Vintage Pearl Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carol Harlow ~ Vintage Pearl Twitter Fan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Carol Harlow ~ Key To My Heart Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lecia Swallow = follower

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lecia Swallow = loves the "family tree"

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mandi Cooper, dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mandi Cooper, circle chain bracelet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. April V - My favorite item is the Chunky Daisy Cuff bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Erica E - erica dot jmail at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Erica E- I would have to go with the cup of love!

    ReplyDelete
  26. erica E - vintage pearl twitter follower

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lucinda Douglas = dandy follower

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lucinda Douglas = vintage pearl blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lucinda Douglas = following Vintage Pearl on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lucinda Douglas = circle chain bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lucinda Douglas = vintage pearl newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nichole Seiler: follow vintage pearl

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nichole Seiler: I would love the a simple "i love you" will do necklace

    ReplyDelete
  34. Heather S. - follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Heather S. - follow The Vintage Pearl blog

    ReplyDelete
  36. Heather S. - love the rustic cross necklace

    ReplyDelete
  37. Heather S. - Signed up for The Vintage Pearl Newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  38. happymomc = dandy blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. happymomc =emailed and called my friends
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. happymomc =vintage pearl blog
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. happymomc = Love the Key To My Heart Necklace!
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. happymomc = twitter
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. happymomc = newsletter
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Sandra Taylor - I like the layered heart necklace

    ReplyDelete
  45. Sandra Taylor - TVP blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  46. Jen Johnson: Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  47. Sydney Szumski: Dandy blog follower

    scoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Sydney Szumski: Emailed family!

    scoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Sydney Szumski: vintage pearl blog

    scoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Piper Marquette- SO hard to decide- I am torn between the eternity heart and the names around my heart pendants...

    ReplyDelete
  51. Sydney Szumski: I love the copper and heart neckalce!

    scoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Sydney Szumski: twitter

    scoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Sydney Szumski: Newsletter

    scoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. mandy dow: i love the hammered star necklace

    ReplyDelete
  55. Shelley C: I would get the Our family Tree...

    ReplyDelete
  56. Deanne W
    fragile.flower@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Deanne W. - Dandy follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Heather P=Blog follower
    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Heather P
    My favorite item from the vintage pearl is the heart on my wrist

    contests4h@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Rashelle Rieckmann: Dandy Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  61. Rashelle Rieckmann: I told my 4 sisters via email.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Rashelle Rieckmann: I have been wanting the family tree necklace for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Rashelle Rieckmann: I follow The Vintage Pearl blog

    ReplyDelete
  64. Jen Kindrick - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  65. Kim H.
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. My fav is the "a flower and a circle" necklace
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Following Vintage Pearl on Twitter @kimhigueria
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/kimhigueria/status/14301311127
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Jen Kindrick - Vintage Pearl blog

    ReplyDelete
  70. Jen Kindrick - like the baby spoons

    ReplyDelete
  71. Susan Spiers - My favorite Vintage Pearl item is the Mother of Pearl Earrings! So dainty!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Edith: I love the simple for mom square necklace, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Sarah Allred = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  74. Sarah Allred = emailed family

    ReplyDelete
  75. Sarah Allred = I like the baby spoons and layered flower necklace

    ReplyDelete
  76. westernwarmth *at* gmail

    dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  77. amy pugmire: dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  78. amy pugmire: love the bitty blossoms
    with my 2 daughters names on them

    ReplyDelete
  79. amy pugmire: follow on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  80. Sarah H = dandy blog follower

    kuparstwn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Sarah H - vintage pearl blog

    kuparstwn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Sarah H = I love the Square Names on a chain!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Sarah H = twitter (@kuparstwn)

    kuparstwn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Katrina Southwick
    dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  85. Katrina Southwick
    Vintage Pearl Blog

    ReplyDelete
  86. Katrina Southwick
    I would love to get the circle chain bracelet or the baby spoons

    ReplyDelete
  87. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  88. Lisa D-instant messaged a friend about the giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  89. Lisa D-following Vintage Pearl's cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Lisa D-love the Hammered Star!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Rachael Sherwood - I LOVE the "layered mother of pearl" necklace

    ReplyDelete
  92. Rachael Sherwood - vintage pearl blog

    ReplyDelete
  93. Lindsay Call- love the dainty drops!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Jenica = jenicagirl at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Charity Mouck = following the Vintage Pearl blog

    ReplyDelete
  96. Jenica = I follow The Vintage Pearl Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Jenica = Love the Dainty Drops necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Jenica = TVP twitter follower @jenicacrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Kati Spencer: dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  100. Kati Spencer: I like the simple flower/circle necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  101. I LOVE the vintage pearl! Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  102. I'm a Dandy Follower! Lesli Chandler

    ReplyDelete
  103. I told my knitting group about this great giveaway!!
    (e-mail!)

    ReplyDelete
  104. Lesli Chandler-I follow the vintage pearl blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  105. I LOVE the bitty blossoms!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  106. Lesli Chandler-vintage pearl-twitter

    ReplyDelete
  107. nicole heiney
    nlheiney gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  108. nicole heiney = dandy blog follower

    nlheiney gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  109. nicole heiney = love the bitty blossoms as I have three little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Tracey Braithwaite
    teekayb29@gmail.com
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  111. I like "Simple for Mom"
    teekayb29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Alena T - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  113. Alena T - I love the family tree necklace

    ReplyDelete
  114. Jennifer H- I told my family about this blog

    ReplyDelete
  115. emilee k. I love the circle of love bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  116. emilee k. vintage pearl follower.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Jennifer H- My favorite item is the dainty drops

    ReplyDelete
  118. I called some friends, they are also spreading the word:)
    `Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  119. I love the butting blossoms, so sweet!
    `Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  120. I signed up for the newsletter!
    `Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  121. Karma Watters = eternity heart for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  122. katie taylor-i like the dainty drops

    ReplyDelete
  123. katie taylor- vintage pearl follower

    ReplyDelete
  124. I would love the Eclectic necklace!
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  125. Vintage pearl twitter follower~brittney

    ReplyDelete
  126. Vintage Pearl Blog Follower! Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  127. Megan=dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  128. Megan=I like the earrings

    ReplyDelete
  129. I would love a chance to shop at "The Vintage Pearl" they have some beautiful pieces. Thanks for hosting this great giveaway!
    Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete