Ready to have some more fabulous jewelry featured on Dandy Giveaway? Well, the time is now! Two words for you: Earring Exchange. For those of you who have been following us for a while those words aren't new. In fact, Earring Exchange has been featured several times now and always welcome on Dandy Giveaway! My favorite thing about Earring Exchange is all the gorgeous interchangeable earrings. That's right... I said interchangeable!
The dangle part of these earrings can be switched out and placed on different styles of hooks or hoops to create multiple looks. Isn't that so fun and unique! I love it! Earring Exchange resently sent me an amazing necklace and earring set. Yes, at Earring Exchange you won't just find earrings, but necklaces as well!
Necklaces like this one:
Also, non-interchangeable earrings!
It's easy to see why I'm such a huge fan of Earring Exchange! Remember how I said that the designer recently sent me the most beautiful necklace/earring set. It's soooo pretty! Well, one lucky winner is going to win their very own flower necklace/earring set. A $35 value! The winner will get to pick which color stones from these options:
Such a dandy giveaway!
***This giveaway is open worldwide***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog or if you already follow.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this great giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= emailed, called, texted
Entry #4: Like Earring Exchange on Facebook or if you already do.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= like
Entry #5: Go to Earring Exchange and tell us your favorite pair of earrings!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the look of Dreams in Sepia. They would match any color outfit!
This giveaway will be open for entries the entire week and end on Sunday, June 27th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, June 28th to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!











Shelley C
ReplyDeleteShelley C: dandy follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C: I told Addie. She is getting into making jewelry. These will maybe give her some ideas.
ReplyDeleteShelley C: I liked them all, but to just pick one I'll go with the PIF sterling with carnelian. Very simple statement and just hte right amount of color.
ReplyDeleteLinda T
ReplyDeleteltenhage@gmail.com
Paula-momscornerworld@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteEverything is so beautiful!
Paula M.-Thank you for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following you back now.
ReplyDeletePaula M-like
ReplyDeletePaula M.-I love Strawberry Smoothie! Pink is my favorite color.
ReplyDeletejc
ReplyDeleteyumihamano@gmail.com
jc - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteyumihamano@gmail.com
jc - I love the Perfection Earrings, very delicate and in such a pretty pink, truly befitting the name Perfection! Thanks for the dandy giveaway.
ReplyDeleteyumihamano@gmail.com
April V - like on FB
ReplyDeleteApril V - My favorite pair is the Sudden Blush! Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteCarol H.
ReplyDeleteCarol H.~Dandy Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteCarol H.~Called my daughter
ReplyDeleteCarol H.~Like
ReplyDeleteCarol H.~Sweetheart - Sterling Silver with Pink CZ
ReplyDeleteDitha, ladyvogue_cannaria(at)yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteDitha, following via GFC
ReplyDeleteladyvogue_cannaria(at)yahoo.com
Ditha, I love the Emerald City earrings!
ReplyDeleteladyvogue_cannaria(at)yahoo.com
Erica E - Blog follower
ReplyDeleteKristi W
ReplyDeletehuckleorbuckle at gmail dot com
Kristi W: follow
ReplyDeleteKristi W: emailed and texted
ReplyDeleteKristi W: like
ReplyDeleteKristi W: I like the beautiful earth necklace and earring set
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite- dandy follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - texted the peeps
ReplyDeleteHeather D
ReplyDeleteHeather D - follower
ReplyDeleteHeather D - I like the tiger ones. Or the black hole :)
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - i like ----Smokestack - Sterling Silver with Smoky Quartz
ReplyDeleteCamille Millar
ReplyDeleteblog follower!
ReplyDeleteI love the "dreams in sepia"--perfect!
ReplyDeleteClare - follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = told family
ReplyDeleteSarah ALlred = I like the moonstone daisy earrings
ReplyDeletemichelle jadaa,mitch1066@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love earings,feminine but not in the way...perfect:)
Im a google follower...mitch1066@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteDonna - -I love tiny treaasures in amytheist
ReplyDeleteAunt Donna
ReplyDeleteDonna - blog follower
ReplyDeleteI reminded Amanda & Becca to take a look
ReplyDeleteHayley W
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! :)
ReplyDeletehayley22478 at yahoo dot com
mandy dow
ReplyDeletemandy dow: dandy follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer H- I told my sister about this giveaway
ReplyDeleteJennifer H-I love the Strawberry Smoothie.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: blog follower
ReplyDeleteMelissa Tilley
ReplyDeleteMelissa Tilley I have tried numerous times to follow this blog, but it always says it is unavailable. Not sure why, but I tried with multiple accounts. But I would be a follower.
ReplyDeleteMelissa Tilley I told my mom and my sister on the webcam today. They would love these.
ReplyDeleteMelissa T. I love the sudden blush earrings. So cute.
ReplyDeleteVery cute earrings!Shari cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI follow through google friend.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI like EarringExchange on facebook.Shari D cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteMy favorite pair of earrings are the Every Day is Earth Day Earrings.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com Shari
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed and texted
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I like the copper with keishi pears.
ReplyDeleteClaude
ReplyDeleteclaudecampeau at videotron dot ca
Thanks for the chance to win!
Elana Kahn
ReplyDeleteElana Kahn = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteElana Kahn = Like Earring Exchange on Facebook
ReplyDeleteElana Kahn = I love Tiny Treasures in Light Amethyst
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlice
ReplyDeletealice.lapray (at) gmail (dot) com
Alice- dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletealice.lapray (at) gmail (dot) com
Rachael Sherwood - I like the "sweetheart" earrings
ReplyDeletealice- I love the In the Woods interchangeable earings.
ReplyDeletealice.lapray (at) gmail (dot) com
Jeana
ReplyDeleteJeana= already a follower
ReplyDeleteJeana= love the 'I feel grape' earrings...i'm a huge purple fan!
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: like
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: Ilove the Sudden Blush - Sterling Silver with Chalcedony, Ruby, and Rainbow Moonstone perfect for summer
ReplyDeletegustosa
ReplyDeletegustosa-blog follower
ReplyDeletegustosa- like on fb
ReplyDeletegustosa - like Sudden Blush
ReplyDeleteSyleisa
ReplyDeleteSyleisa=follower
ReplyDeleteSyleisa likes on FB
ReplyDeleteSyleisa loves lil' bits exchangeables. They are simple and cute.
ReplyDeleteJennifer = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Stack It Up - Sterling Silver with Turquoise Magnesite
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M, fisiwoman(at)hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M= fisiwoman blog follower via google
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M= tweeted, post it on FB
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fisiwoman/statuses/16782941826
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000825276857&v=wall&story_fbid=133318336687838
fisiwoman(at)hotmail.com
Ana Belén R.M= I love Sweetheart - Sterling Silver with Pink CZ earrings!
ReplyDeletefisiwoman(at)hotmail.com
traci s, follower
ReplyDeletetraci s, emailed everyone
ReplyDeletei liked the earring exchange on facebook, traci smith
ReplyDeletetraci s, i really like the Tiny Treasures in Light Amethyst - Sterling Silver with CZ , they look so pretty and summery!
ReplyDeleteĽubica K.
ReplyDeletelubaska dot k at gmail dot com
Ľubica Kotmániková = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletelubaska dot k at gmail dot com
Ľubica K. = like
ReplyDeletelubaska dot k at gmail dot com
Ľubica K. = I like High Crown - Sterling Silver with Kyanite
ReplyDeletelubaska dot k at gmail dot com
Lindsay Call- dandy follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the PIF sterling with carnelian!
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed my sisters!
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the moonstone daisy earrings
ReplyDeleteLindy L
ReplyDeleteLindy L = follower
ReplyDeletekatie taylor
ReplyDeletekatie taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlicia H
ReplyDeleteAlicia H - Dandy Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAlicia H - Told Mom, Cathy, about giveaway, how it works, and showed pics of the jewelry.
ReplyDeleteAlicia H - I really love the High Crown - Sterling Silver with Kyanite earrings. The color is awesome, and I really love the settings.
ReplyDeleteMary M
ReplyDeletesimplymerry at gmail dot com
Mary M = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteMary M = like
ReplyDeleteMary M = my fave pair is "Bein' Green" - i love the color and that is such a fun earring set. :)
ReplyDeleteEmilee K.
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. Blog follower.
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. I like the After Midnight - Sterling Silver with Blue Labradorite Spectrolite earrings.
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =emailed and called my friends
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =like
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = love the Sudden Blush - Sterling Silver with Chalcedony, Ruby, and Rainbow Moonstone!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Cara VD
ReplyDeletecara@thevandams.com
Ann Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - facebook
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I love the Singin the Blues necklace.
ReplyDeleteCara VD = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCara Vd = like
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = Definitely hard to just pick one, but one of my favorites is
ReplyDeleteBein' Green - Sterling Silver with Chinese Chrysoprase, Prehnite, and Black Spinel
Sydney S
ReplyDeleteSydney S: Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteSydney S: Emailed!
ReplyDeleteSydney S: I think the Stack It Up - Sterling Silver with Turquoise Magnesite are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMegan A- Like
ReplyDeleteMegan A emailed 4 friends
ReplyDeleteI love the beach treasure no.5- perfect for summer!
ReplyDeleteSuzanne B
ReplyDeletecrunchygreenmom(at)gmail(dot)com
Suzanne B
ReplyDeleteI like the Black Iris earrings.
Kristy Pool
ReplyDeleteKristy Pool Dandy follower
ReplyDeleteKristy Pool I love the Apple Swirl earings!
ReplyDeletelacey
ReplyDeleteyea! follower! Cute stuff
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletelike
Sandra Taylor - I like the beach earrings
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - Like on Facebook
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by to say hi. What beautiful items! Thanks for sharing. Anne-Marie :D
ReplyDelete1)betsabè
ReplyDeleteale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it
2)dandy follower (ale84.vercelli)
ReplyDeletebetsabè
ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it
Kimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, I love the strawberry one.
ReplyDeletesunchiajju77@yahoo.co.in
ReplyDeleteDandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteI called my friends:)
ReplyDeleteI like all items in earring exchange
ReplyDeleteI love the sunrise garden- earring, necklace set. It'll go well with my yellow outfit
ReplyDeleteGinny B
ReplyDeleteGinny B ~ dandy follower
ReplyDeleteGinny B ~ Emerald City earrings
ReplyDeleteI blogged about the giveaway: http://www.thetwinners.com/2010/06/sunday-blog-linkup_27.html
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteallyson M
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletelike
ReplyDeleteText my friends
ReplyDelete