Monday, June 7, 2010

Fusion Muse ***ENDED***


Ok, so I have 3 words for you.  Jewelry.  Jewelry.  Jewelry.  Now can you guess what this next feature is all about?   Of course you can!  Jewelry!  But not just any jewelry.  This is jewelry from Fusion Muse!  If you were following Dandy Giveaway just before Mother's Day then you will remember this fabulous shop being featured.  Seriously... her jewelry is fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!  Ok just one more time.  FABULOUS!  Can you tell that I'm excited to feature Fusion Muse again?  Who wouldn't be when there is jewelry like this:

I love the look of this bracelet!


Oh, okay...

and this one too:

Fusion Muse has many beautiful bracelets to compliment any style.  But there's also:




Necklaces

And so much more!

Even this totally unique belt:











Guess what?  If you use coupon code "Germany" then you get 50% off at Fusion Muse!  What a steal!!!

This really says it all:

Ready for the giveaway of jewelry, jewelry, and more jewelry?  If you remember from last time Fusion Muse has great giveaways!  Yep... as in plural!  There will be 6 winners!

The first winner is going to receive a Sterling Silver Box Chain Maille Bracelet:
Can you say $159 value?


Then 5 winners are going to receive a ring from Fusion Muse.  Of course it's winner's choice of which one!
There are so many to choose from.  Here are just a few of the choices:



***This giveaway is open to entries worldwide***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this jewelry giveaway and then tell us how  you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= called, emailed, texted

Entry #4: Send Fusion Muse a message telling them what type of stone, etc. you would like to see more of.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= brown jasper

Entry #5: Go to Fusion Muse and then tell us your favorite piece of jewelry!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=  I really love everything, but think that the quartz bracelets are pretty spectacular!

This giveaway will be open for entries the entire week and end on Sunday (6/13) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday (6/14) to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!

231 comments:

  1. gustosa - i like the Fine Silver Curl Design Cuff Necklet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claude C.

    claudecampeau at videotron dot ca

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claude C = Dandy follower

    claudecampeau at videotron dot ca

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jc = The Oceans, Blue, Magnesite & Sterling Silver Bracelet is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy Merrill - Love the turquoise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimmel Tippets: I really like the Dark Peacock Grey Pearls & Fine silver Set

    ReplyDelete
  7. mandy dow: another long long day necklace is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather Feather= I love the Fine Silver and Rose Quartz Bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer = Fine Silver Curl Design Cuff Necklet

    ReplyDelete
  10. emilee k. I like the Purple and Green Charoite Ring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carol Harlow ~ emailed my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carol Harlow ~ Honey & Cream,Mixed Stones and Sterling silver bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jennifer H- I like the Fine Silver Curl Design Cuff Necklet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trudy
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Laura Larsen=dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  16. Laura Larsen=emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  17. Laura Larsen=Pearls are my all time favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Laura Larsen=Another Long Long Day mixed gemstone long necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the Fine Silver Curl Design Cuff

    ReplyDelete
  20. Crystal I love the four leaf clover earings

    ReplyDelete
  21. I liked the honey & cream bracelet - pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ldsmom32002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lecia Swallow - Follower

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lecia Swallow - wants to see more of the moss agate

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lecia Swallow - loves the lapiz lazuli and black thread necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Megan=I like the turquoise

    ReplyDelete
  27. Rachael Sherwood - I like all their rings

    ReplyDelete
  28. debbiesther @ gmail.com= blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  29. debbiesther @ gmail.com = I love the Sterling silver and Mixed Gems Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  30. Alice- I love the Burmese Sodalite, Denim, Lapis Fine and Sterling Silver Necklace Set

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd like to see some more work with Amethyst.. my absolute fav

    ReplyDelete
  32. love the Dark and Stormy Smoky Quartz and mixed stones Bracelet

    karenlobo82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Posted on my blog:

    http://designsinc4u.blogspot.com/2010/06/awesome-giveaway.html

    karenlobo82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Susan Spiers - Would like to see more European type ear wires, versus kidney type!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Susab Spiers - Luv the Sterling Silver Earring Hoops & Charms!

    ReplyDelete
  36. happymomc = dandy blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. happymomc =emailed and called my friends
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. happymomc =onyx
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. happymomc = Love the Purple and Green Charoite Ring.
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. amy pugmire: love the Chalcedony & Magnesite With Sterling Silver Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  41. lacey- i really like all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  42. lacey told a friend how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Katrina Southwick
    I like the All Wired Up necklace

    ReplyDelete
  44. Erica E - I like the fine silver curl cuff necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Kati Spencer: dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  46. Kati Spencer: I like the Burmese Sodalite,Denim Lapis,Fine & Sterling silver Necklace Set.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Raelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  48. Raelyn Anderson - emailed and texted

    ReplyDelete
  49. Raelyn Anderson - I like the fine silver and rose quartz bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  50. tracey braithwaite - follower

    ReplyDelete
  51. tracey braithwaite - love the bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  52. Ľubica K.
    lubaska dot k at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Ľubica K. = blog follower
    lubaska dot k at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Ľubica K. = I love Sterling Silver,Agate,Blue Chalcedony Pendant with Peridots Set
    lubaska dot k at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Ľubica Kotmániková = carnelian (entry 4)
    lubaska dot k at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. jengd= the Mixed Gemstone bracelet with Fine silver Closure is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  57. jengd= I'd love to see more green, particulary emerald green (not necessarily emeralds of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Jenn E

    jrerwin6 at gmail dot com

    lovely rings!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Jenn E

    jrerwin6 at gmail dot com

    love the Lapis Lazuli Ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. paula the silver bracelet is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  61. Enter me please!

    Ana Belén R.M
    fisiwoman(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Ana Belén R M: FB follower

    Ana Belén R.M
    fisiwoman(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. My favorite item is Fine silver Swirls Earrings


    Ana Belén R.M
    fisiwoman(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Lindsay Call- emailed six friends

    ReplyDelete
  65. Lindsay Call- love the long long day necklace

    ReplyDelete
  66. va
    tumblemumbo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. va /
    i am already a dandy blog follower .

    thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  68. 5. I like the chalcedony and magnesite earrings .
    http://www.fusionmuse.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=40

    va

    ReplyDelete
  69. Jo

    jo.tee35(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Jo = loving the Fine Silver Curl Design Cuff Necklet :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. Diana: berkana[at]fastmail[dot]fm

    Thanks so much for offering this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Diana: follower via Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Sarah Allred = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  74. Sarah Allred - I like the fine silver blossom earrings

    ReplyDelete
  75. Diana: Drops of Gold...Gold tiger Eye & Sterling silver Earrings. I adore Tiger's Eye.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Diana: posted about giveaway in my left sidebar with a photo and a link.

    http://paintedladyfingers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  77. Thank you for the giveaway!
    Jennifer H.

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Jennifer - follower

    sturberry @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I'm in!
    rinei
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. rinei = Charoite gems stone
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. rinei = follower
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. rinei = I like Red Tiger Eye,Garnet,Gold Tiger eye & Hematite Bracelet
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Sarita Rogers = Burmese Sodalite,Denim Lapis,Fine & Sterling silver Necklace Set

    ReplyDelete
  84. Kate Ryan
    Kate1485 at hotmail.com
    http://ntfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  85. Denise Parker

    ReplyDelete
  86. Denise = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  87. My favorite is the Mixed Gemstone bracelet with Fine silver Closure!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Shelley c: THis pendant caught my eye for it's neutral color and visual appeal: Blonde Agate and Carnelian Pendant with Black Agate Strand

    ReplyDelete
  89. chelsie blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  90. chelsie love the fun belt so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  91. Ditha

    ladyvogue_cannaria(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Ditha = Blog Follower

    ladyvogue_cannaria(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Ditha = I like Long Necklace,Aventurine and Mixed stones.

    ladyvogue_cannaria(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. this is wonderful! Thank you very very much...so many wonderful rings :)

    kshuttle@uoguelph.ca

    ReplyDelete
  95. my favourite item is the skull ring!!that is cool looking

    kshuttle@uoguelph.ca

    ReplyDelete
  96. Grace C.
    vesipisaroita [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Grace C. = My top two favorite items would have to be the 'Blonde Agate and Carnelian Pendant with Black Agate Strand' and the 'Daisy Days,Wood bead and Cotton thread necklace'. ^^

    vesipisaroita [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  98. entry #1: betsabè
    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  99. entry #2: betsabè
    follower (ale84.vercelli)

    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  100. entry 3: betsabè
    Sterling Silver,Fine Silver and Moss Agate Earrings


    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  101. Sandra Taylor - I like the cracked agate earrings

    ReplyDelete
  102. audrey w turquoise stones

    ReplyDelete
  103. audrey w the silver bracelet is absolutly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  104. audrey w follower

    ReplyDelete
  105. Abby in Kalamazoo = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  106. Abby in Kalamazoo = emailed my sister & mom

    ReplyDelete
  107. Abby in Kalamazoo = love the four-leaf-clover earrings

    ReplyDelete
  108. Carla Gutke = Chunky and Solid, Mixed Gemstone & Sterling silver Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  109. Ann Smith - I love the Snowdrops and Silver ....Pearl Necklace & Earring set - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Tammy B I really like the copper and bubbles earings

    ReplyDelete
  111. Tammy B blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  112. Lyudmila Sizova
    lusizova (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Lyudmila Sizova
    Lyudmila = dandy blog follower
    lusizova (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Lyudmila Sizova = I like the Rose Quartz with Black Cotton Thread Unisex Necklace

    lusizova (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Lyudmila Sizova = tweeted http://twitter.com/Ludmilochka/status/16016952822
    lusizova (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. jenheadjen - blog follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  117. jenheadjen - I like the Fine Silver and Black Onyx Earrings and Pendant Set

    ReplyDelete
  118. Jen Kindrick - I'm blogging about it! Should post tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  119. Leah
    leeblee41(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete