Monday, June 28, 2010

Picaboo ***ENDED***


Since I'm not that artsy of a person I'm a huge fan of photo books. You know the ones where you just upload your pictures and all the work is virtually done for you? It's just soooo easy! A few years ago I experienced photo book making first hand and fell in love with it.  Background info:  My husband grew up on this street in Salt Lake City where each house would display these paintings in their yard at Christmas time. Each painting depicted a scene from the Christmas story with a corresponding biblical scripture. It's truly a fabulous tradition. Over the years these signs have become very worn from the elements. A few years back I took my camera and took pictures of each one. Then without my husband knowing I had them put in a photo book, because let's face it... I'm not a very good scrapbooker!  At any rate it made the perfect gift and one that we will cherish in our family for years to come. 

At Picaboo I recently created another photo book of our trip earlier this year to Disney World.  I was able to decide on the number of pages and placement of pictures on each page. 

Also, I picked out this fabulous looking red croc leather cover! 



The application to start creating on Picaboo is so easy to install and use.


With Picaboo you can create simply great looking photo books and is scrapbooking is made easy!

This is a great giveaway, because the winner is going to receive a $50 gift certificate to use at Picaboo!

***This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada only***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog or if you already follow.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this great giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= emailed, called, texted

Entry #4: Like Picaboo on Facebook or if you already do.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= like

Entry #5: Follow Dandy Giveaway on Twitter or if  you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= twitter

This giveaway will be open for entries the entire week and end on Sunday, July 4th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, July 5th to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!

137 comments:

  1. Trudy
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather S. - follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille Millar = dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela P. - follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rashelle Rieckmann: Dandy Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rashelle Rieckmann: I emailed my 4 sisters about this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deanne W
    fragile.flower@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deanne W. - I follow this blog, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan Spiers - I am a Dandy blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan Spiers - I am a Dandy Giveaway follower on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stacey @ imalazymom.com

    imalazymom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stacey @ imalazymom.com is a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laura Dassance-just texted my best friend about this contest too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Allyson Jensen - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicky

    vflores03[@]gmail[.]com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vicky- dandy blog follower on friend connect!

    vflores03[@]gmail[.]com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lindsay CAll- emailed sister in laws

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jennifer H- I emailed my sister about this

    ReplyDelete
  19. Edith D. :I am a dandy follower.

    ReplyDelete
  20. melissa i told my mom and my sister i told them both via phone

    ReplyDelete
  21. Raelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  22. Raelyn Anderson - emailed and texted

    ReplyDelete
  23. Heather Allen - texted and e-mailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  24. Heather Allen - Twitter Follower

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sarah D. Butcher - Photography FOLLOWER!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hayley hayley22478 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a follower! :)
    hayley22478 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cheryl Miller = like

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cheryl Miller
    cheryl at srellim dot org

    ReplyDelete
  30. Megan B=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  31. Megan B.= told family

    ReplyDelete
  32. flgirl1987 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  33. flgirl1987 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  34. flgirl1987 = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  35. M.Dargis=Tell about= I will paste your button on my blog!
    http://digitalphotobookpages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. M.Dargis=Follow=and may I add: you are a clever blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Jen Kindrick - Dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  38. Jennifer Nichole Johnson- dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anne Jolly - FB fan of Picaboo

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anne Jolly - follow you on twitter, lunaj1456

    ReplyDelete
  41. traci s- now like picaboo on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  42. This would be terrific to win.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Huguette English = dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi. This looks like a great way to save your photos. My name is Lucinda Nelson and here's my email address:
    MzDustyrose09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  46. Huguette English = twitter (@henglish)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Susan Spiers - I am a Dandy blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Susan Spiers - I am a Dandy Giveaway follower on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Kati Spencer: dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beth Willis- dandy blog follower

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beth Willis- like Picaboo on FB

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Beth Willis- twitter

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete