You can create the look of this:
This is called The Picture Board and it's how you can display a ton of pictures all together in the same place!
Can I just tell you that I love the look of bead board? Yep I do!
The Picture Board comes in different colors to fit in any decor...
...and different sizes to fit any wall!
So it's a real space saver!
So it's a real space saver!
With The Picture Board you can find that perfect gift to give with pre-designed vinyl lettering:
Or you can always go custom!
Ready to enter to win? One lucky winner is going to receive a small bead board picture board! Plus, it's winner's choice of board color and vinyl saying (from the list of available options on The Picture Board website).
Worried about what happens if you don't end up winning the giveaway? Well, you have the option to order one before the end of the giveaway! In fact when you use the code "Dandy" at checkout you will receive 15% off your ENTIRE order from The Picture Board. Now's the time to buy some gifts for family and friends! This offer is valid now through Sunday, June 20th at midnight PST. Just remember to include the code in the 'instructions to merchant' section at checkout on The Picture Board. You will be refunded the 15% off your order (before shipping) through Paypal.
***This giveaway is open to entries in the Continental U.S. only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog or if you already follow.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this great giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= emailed, called, texted
Entry #4: Like The Picture Board on Facebook or if you already do.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= like
Entry #5: Go to The Picture Board and tell us which one you need to display pictures at your house!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= All of them! I told you that I have a lot of pictures! :)
This giveaway will be open for entries the entire week and end on Sunday, June 20th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, June 21st to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!







I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love, Love, LOVE the Picture boards! My favorite is the white bead board!
ReplyDeleteI Liked the Picture Board on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, I like the large black bead board picture board
ReplyDeleteClare - Any of them that are "family."
ReplyDeleteTrudy M
ReplyDeleteonlyjustine at yahoo dot com
Erica E = Blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica E - I like the Always and Forever saying on the black board...you can put so many different pictures in that kind of frame!
ReplyDeleteErica E - I tweeted!
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler: follower
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: like picture bosrd
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: I love the live, laugh, and love board.
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeleteteekayb29@gmail.com
tracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletefollower
teekayb29@gmail.com
tracey braithwaite
ReplyDeleteI love the picture board. I gave one to my daughter and want one for myself! Any color, any size.
tracey braithwaite
ReplyDeleteI texted about the giveaway.
teekayb29@gmail.com
telitha hight- dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
ReplyDeleteamber levinson blog follower
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- i would love the brown with "sweet girl" on it.
ReplyDeleteLacy baines
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= follower
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= luv the decor pic boards
ReplyDeleteKristi W
ReplyDeletehuckleorbuckle at gmail dot com
Kristi W I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteKristi W: I liked the Picture Board on FB
ReplyDeleteKristi W
ReplyDeleteI NEED the medium bead board in brown.
Hayley
ReplyDeletehayley22478 at yahoo dot com
I am a follower
ReplyDeletehayley22478 at yahoo dot com
Kim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - sent my email!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - facebook fan of Picture Board
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I'd love the medium brown board!
ReplyDeleteShelley C
ReplyDeleteShelley C: dandy follower
ReplyDeleteSHelley C: i want the white beadboard with grandkids lettering...
ReplyDeletemandy dow
ReplyDeletemandy dow-blog follower
ReplyDeletemandy dow: i love the white with family. it would look perfect in my mom's room!
ReplyDeleteApril V
ReplyDeleteApril V - "liked" on FB
ReplyDeleteApril V - My favorite is the large black "Always & Forever"!
ReplyDeleteAmanda H
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda H - I think I could find a use for just about any of them. They are all great.
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =emailed and called my friends
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =like
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = the decor pic boards!happymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I like the Family one large
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteMegan=I would love any of them becuase I love pictures!!
ReplyDeleteLisa Anderson starstruck_texan@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletenow following!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI told my friends on FaceBook about this blog.
ReplyDeletelikes on FB
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the large picture board. I need to put this in my kitchen!
ReplyDeleteldsmom32002@yahoo.com -
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeletewonderful website - pretty picture boards
ReplyDeleteamanda
ReplyDeleteamanda blog follower
ReplyDeleteamanda blog follower
ReplyDeletei would use pretty much any of them
ReplyDeletekristi y
ReplyDeletekristi y, blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I would love a big black board with family on it for my house and I'd also get a small black one that says grandkids for my mom. Hope I win!!!
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - Dandy blog follwoer
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderso - emailed and texted
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I like all of them.
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletetxt friends and sisters
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteLike
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI would love the Medium size board in Black that says Love
Lauren S.
ReplyDeleteLauren S.: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteI love the Family board in Almond White!
ReplyDeleteLaurlala at hotmail dot com
Tricia Little
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: blog follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: I like the black board
ReplyDeleteAlice
ReplyDeletealice.lapray (at) gmail dot com
Alice- I follow
ReplyDeletealice.lapray (at) gmail dot com
Alice- I would love the large brown bead board with family written on it.
ReplyDeletealice.lapray (at) gmail dot com
lecia swallow
ReplyDeletelecia swallow - follower
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: dandy follower
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: Like
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: I would love to display the Live, Love, Laugh or the Always & Forever Boards.
ReplyDeleteYay! Camille Millar
ReplyDeleteCamille Millar -- blog follower
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love the brown bead board!
ReplyDeletejamilyn jones
ReplyDeletejamilyn81@aol.com
I 'like' TPB on FB!
ReplyDeleteTiffany
ReplyDeleteTiffany-I want the medium bead board in brown for my son's room.
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = told family
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I need the large picture board!
ReplyDeleteJeana
ReplyDeleteJeana- follower
ReplyDeleteJeana- love the medium sized one, and also the small one.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire; like on fb.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire; love the medium picture board.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the Grandkids display board
ReplyDeletesnowflake 200367@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Dandy Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Told in person
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I am a Dandy blog Follower!
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I need the Large Picture Board! Lots of pics!
ReplyDeleteAlena T
ReplyDeleteAlena T - follower
ReplyDeleteAlena T - I need a large picture board
ReplyDeleteJennifer H
ReplyDeleteI liked the Picture Board on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI love the Picture Boards! My favorite is the white bead board.
ReplyDeleteI told my sister about this giveaway
ReplyDeletekatie taylor-follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free
ReplyDeletesweetfeetsock@gmail.com
RaNette Free - Follower
ReplyDeleteTold some friends on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Like!
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - I love the black ones. I would choose "Family" lettering and maybe even pay extra for custom lettering. "Work Hard, Play Hard"
ReplyDeleteNaunie Hyde
ReplyDeletenauniehh@gmail.com
Naunie - Follower
ReplyDeleteNaunie - All the color and size options are great! I think I would like one that says Grandkids or Family.
ReplyDeleteNaunie - Told my family via facebook
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino told my family
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino like picture board on FB
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I'm not sure which size is my favorite, but I like the white beadboard!
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I need the "Family" one and the "bundle of joy" one!
ReplyDeleteEmilee k.
ReplyDeleteEmilee k. Follower.
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. I like the white bead board.
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay CAll- love these...really like the white beadboard, with FAMILY
ReplyDeleteLiz Novak
ReplyDeleteLiz Novak-follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Novak- like on facebook
ReplyDeleteLiz Novak- the picture board large in white!
ReplyDeleteErin Rellinger, blog follower!
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: blog follower
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: emailed
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: I want the grandkids one to give to my parents! :)
ReplyDeleteMelody Nelson
ReplyDeleteMelody Nelson blog follower
ReplyDeleteMelody Nelson I like the Medium Beadboard!
ReplyDeleteMelody Nelson told a friend!
ReplyDeleteKati S.
ReplyDeleteKati S.--Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati S. --I like the large black board.
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = I'd love the large picture board in black with "Family" on top.
ReplyDeleteKim
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
I texted my old roomie about this giveaway
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
I like The Picture Board on fb
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
I would like the large picture board in brown with almond white vinyl
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com