Doesn't this necklace look so intricate? It's made from crocheted wire...how fun, right?

And so is this bracelet:

I find myself drawn to this necklace every time I look at her shop! So, somebody let my husband know, okay?

Alright so I'm going to be really jealous of the winner of this giveaway, because Mariah's Creations is giving that person $20 credit to use in her shop!
Since it's Friday...this is your lucky day! There are lucky 7 chances to win. That's right SEVEN chances!!!Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 7 chances then leave 7 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of Mariah's Creations blog or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Mariah's Creations blog follower
Entry #3: Email, text, or call at least 2 friends about the jewelry featured today on Dandy Giveaway. Be sure and give them the link so they can enter before the end of Saturday!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=texted and emailed my friends
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan. Comment example, Dandy Smith=became a fan
Entry #5: Tell us your favorite piece or pieces of jewelry at Mariah's Creations.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Red Rose Necklace, Coral and Orange Necklace, and Crocheted with Pearls Bracelet! Ok so maybe I should just say EVERYTHING!
Entry #6: Become a fan of Mariah's Creations on Facebook or if you are already a fan
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan of Mariah's Creations on Facebook
Entry #7: Tell us what you are going to be doing this weekend.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Doing some early Christmas shopping. Just FYI: Several years ago my husband and I tried to get all the gifts for people by the end of November and you know what? It was fabulous! December became so relaxing and we were able to focus on the meaning of the time of the year instead of the crowded shopping malls. You might want to try it...or maybe I shouldn't have let you in on our little secret! I don't want it to get busy out there on Saturday! ;)
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of Mariah's Creations blog or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Mariah's Creations blog follower
Entry #3: Email, text, or call at least 2 friends about the jewelry featured today on Dandy Giveaway. Be sure and give them the link so they can enter before the end of Saturday!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=texted and emailed my friends
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan. Comment example, Dandy Smith=became a fan
Entry #5: Tell us your favorite piece or pieces of jewelry at Mariah's Creations.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Red Rose Necklace, Coral and Orange Necklace, and Crocheted with Pearls Bracelet! Ok so maybe I should just say EVERYTHING!
Entry #6: Become a fan of Mariah's Creations on Facebook or if you are already a fan
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan of Mariah's Creations on Facebook
Entry #7: Tell us what you are going to be doing this weekend.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Doing some early Christmas shopping. Just FYI: Several years ago my husband and I tried to get all the gifts for people by the end of November and you know what? It was fabulous! December became so relaxing and we were able to focus on the meaning of the time of the year instead of the crowded shopping malls. You might want to try it...or maybe I shouldn't have let you in on our little secret! I don't want it to get busy out there on Saturday! ;)
This giveaway will end on Saturday, Nov. 14th at 11:30pm EST. So you have until then to enter!


tara gruwell
ReplyDeletetara gruwell=become a fan
ReplyDeletetara gruwell: I have church meetings in the morning and a babyshower in the evening
ReplyDeletebrown lace necklace
ReplyDeleteStephanie Palmer: Became a Fan
ReplyDeletegiveawayjunky(at)yahoo(dot)com
Stephanie Palmer: I like her crochet with pearls bracelet.
ReplyDeletegiveawayjunky(at)yahoo(dot)com
Stephanie Palmer: I have to do two COS shows as well as practice for singing in sacrament and spending as many hours with my little man!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens=Mariah's Creation blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens=emailed a few girlfriends
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens=Became a fan!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens=I love jewelry so I love everything! But if I had to pick I love the Colordul crocheted necklace, and the red rose necklace. If I picked a set it would be the teal and black chip set!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens=I won't be doing any fun shopping this weekend. My parents home is literally sinking and they have to have it lifted by a concrete company. They live by Utah Lake and it seems to be a problem around there. So, we will be helping them move everything out their basement into their garage so they can finally have the house fixed, and then later Saturday night we will be having a reunion with some of our old neighbors in a neighborhood that we have all moved away from. Should be a great time!
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Layers of Blue Necklace
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Shopping for new slacks. I don't have any for work that fit me, so it's time for going to Goodwill!
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite---Crocheted with Pearls Bracelet
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite-fan
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite-maybe taking care of the sprinklers for winter on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance: Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance: I'll be traveling with my husband and son for residency interviews.
ReplyDeleteHeather Dance: Colorful Crocheted Spiral Necklace
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: dandy fan!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: mariah's fan!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: i love the autumn fest necklace or the crocheted with pearls bracelet
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: texted my sisters!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: I'M RUNNING A HALF MARATHON ON SUNDAY! YAY!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - Pretty in Pink necklace!
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - facebook fan of Dandy Giveaway
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck (kittymom AT gmail.com)
ReplyDeleteYou are now following Mariah's Creations
Charity Mouck (kittymom AT gmail.com)
ReplyDeletealready a fan!
Ann Smith - busy weekend as usual. Shopping w/ my daughter, raking leaves,, packing for a trip, watching my other daughter perform in a musical, dinner w/ friends - oh and best of all - leading the music for our primary program - wish me luck!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck (kittymom AT gmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI think the colorful crocheted wire necklaces look SO COOL!
Charity Mouck (kittymom AT gmail.com)
ReplyDeletebecame a fan of Mariah's page!
Charity Mouck (kittymom AT gmail.com)
ReplyDeletethis weekend I will be cooking down and processing 15 pie pumpkins and freezing the "goop" for later baking in pies and bread. YUM!
Misty Lambert: become a fan
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: green chandelier earings.
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: We are going to hang Christmas Lights, and get the house cleaned and ready so that we can go on vacation next week to San Francisco! WAHOOOOOO!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt=became a fan
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt
ReplyDeletebrown lace necklace
Sandra Taylor - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I'm making gingerbread for our gingerbread houses this weekend. I'll be watching football games on tv and cleaning my house.
ReplyDeleteAmy Pugmire: I love the Dazzling Lime Earrings
ReplyDeleteAmy Pugmire: fb fan of yours.
ReplyDeleteAmy Pugmire:fb fan of mariahs creation.
ReplyDeleteAmy Pugmire: I am cleaning this weekend :)
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I like the crochet in the fall bracelet and the bracelet that is crochet with pearls.
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: Mariah's blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: dandygiveaway facebook fan
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: Mariah's facebook fan
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: crocheted wire bracelet with blue pearls
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I'll be cleaning my house for my mom to come visit.
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = Mariah's Creations blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = became a fan
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= fan of Mariah's Creations on Facebook
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = I'll be spending the weekend with my husband and son before my husband leaves to Basic Training for 8-9 months.
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= Layers of Blue Necklace
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = am a follower!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = called and emailed my friends!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = became a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Nerdbook! I mean, Facebook! ;)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = favorite pieces are the matching necklace and earrings you posted. They're gorgeous. I might put them on my Christmas list!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = became a Facebook fan of Mariah's Creations.
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = this weekend I hope to conquer cleaning my dining room!
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter - fan of Dandy on facebook!
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter - this weekend I'm going to the outlet mall on Saturday & Church on Sunday. Other than that...just hanging out!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - facebook follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - Mariah's Creations blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - fan of Mariah's Creations on Facebook
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - hosting a meeting/birthday party for my motorcycle group.
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - Black Drop Earrings
ReplyDeletesl.allred17@gmail.com = I'm blue necklace
ReplyDeletesl.allred17@gmail.com = this weekend I will be traveling home after a 2 week visit to see my family and of course watching the Utah football game!! GO UTES!!
ReplyDeleteedith=became a fan
ReplyDeleteedith: Brown Lace Necklace
ReplyDeleteedith: this weekend I'm taking the kids to play and ride bikes, see ya!
ReplyDeletekristi yeager: facebook fan
ReplyDeletekristi yeager: orange julius bracelet
ReplyDeletekristi yeager: going to bunco tonight
ReplyDeleteUtah Fan-meggreen82@msn.com
ReplyDeleteUtah Fan=red rose necklace
ReplyDeleteUtah Fan=I am going to watch the Utah vs. TCU football game!! GO UTES!!!!
ReplyDeletechantele cross
ReplyDeletechantele cross - follower of the blog
ReplyDeleteChantele Cross - Emailed friends
ReplyDeleteChantele cross - Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteChantele cross - Black drop earrings
ReplyDeleteChantele cross - nothing exciting this weekend. I shall be working in the pub worse luck as there is a footie match on
ReplyDeletekaren pepin
ReplyDeletemyspiral@aol.com
kimberly taylor
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- i will be doing homework and watching football
ReplyDeleteKaralee Zobel
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox: Mariah's Creations blog follower
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox: Emailed Friends
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox: Became a Fan
ReplyDeleteLaura M.
ReplyDeletespektorish @ gmail . com
Grace Hiscox: Crocheted with Pearls Bracelet
ReplyDeleteGrace Hiscox: Fan of Mariah's Creations on Facebook
ReplyDeleteLaura M = Mariah's Creations blog follower
ReplyDeletespektorish @ gmail . com
Grace Hiscox: WORKING!!!!! Blah!
ReplyDeleteLaura M=emailed two art friends of mine who love jewelry! :)
ReplyDeletespektorish @ gmail . com
Laura M=this weekend I am taking the Praxis II test for teacher licensing, as well as working on my art homework.
ReplyDeletespektorish @ gmail . com
Laura M = omg, her Autumn Fest necklace is absolutely gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeletespektorish @ gmail .com
Laura M = fan of Mariah's Creations on Facebook.
ReplyDeletespektorish @ gmail . com
David Hiscox: Mariah's Creations Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox: Emailed Friends
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox: Became a Fan
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox: Crocheted with Pearls Bracelet
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox: Fan of Mariah's Creations on Facebook
ReplyDeleteDavid Hiscox: Working and church
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: Mariah's Creations Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: Emailed Friends
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: Became a Fan
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: Red Rose Necklace
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: Fan of Mariah's Creations on Facebook
ReplyDeleteEmily Wood: Having my dad and brother stay with me so they can hunt on my property
ReplyDeletelakefam007@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletelakefam007@hotmail.com = teal and black chip necklace and earring set
ReplyDeletelakefam007@hotmail.com = I am sleeping this weekend
ReplyDeletechump1991@gmail.com
ReplyDeletecump1991@gmail.com = this weekend I am watching football
ReplyDeletemelissa jackson
ReplyDeletemelissajackson=Mariah's Creations follower
ReplyDeleteMelissa Jackson=emailed friends
ReplyDeleteMelissa Jackson=became a fan
ReplyDeleteMelissa Jackson=love the coral and orange necklace and matching coral earrings! Loved everything on her site too!
ReplyDeleteMelissa Jackson=fan on Mariah's Creations on FB
ReplyDeleteMelissa Jackson=unfortunately going to a funeral this weekend, but I have great supportive friends and family
ReplyDeletestephanie Blad
ReplyDeleteStephanie Blad: Chillin with the family and going to a wedding.
ReplyDeleteStephanie Blad: emailed two friends
ReplyDeleteStephanie Blad: red rose necklace
ReplyDeleteHeidi Jensen
ReplyDeleteHeidi Jensen=orange and coral necklace and matching earrings!
ReplyDeleteHeidi Jensen = this weekend I have several photo shoots and church!
ReplyDeleteHeidi Jensen = became a fan
ReplyDeleteHeidi Jensen = fan of Mariah's Creations on Facebook
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Mariah's Creations blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Coral and orange necklace and earrings
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: laundry, grocery shopping, and a church party.
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes = Spiraling Blueberry Necklace
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes = Cleaning my house, planning my daughter's 4th birthday and getting ready for Thanksgiving visitors!
ReplyDeleteEmily Miller- emilymiller_20@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteEmily Miller- emilymiller_20@yahoo.com- fb fan
ReplyDeleteEmily Miller- emilymiller_20@yahoo.com- spent today with family, and will be at church tomorrow
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor=Mariah's Creation Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor=Became A Fan
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor=Crochet In the Fall Bracelet
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor=Mariah's Creation Fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor=Relaxing at home with the family:)
ReplyDeleteLiz ANson
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: Fan
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: Spiraling Blueberries and Peaches Necklace
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: We finished patching, and painting our walls and ceilings this weekend. THen put our house back together. It's been upside down in construction mess for 6 weeks!! We also went to 3 baptisms and a friends Birthday party. Phew, I'm surprise we survived!
ReplyDeleteWhat's up, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's really good, keep up writing.
ReplyDeleteMy webpage :: http://www.webbypages.co/blogs/entry/Unwanted-Loss-And-Weight-Tablets