The owner sent me the Poppy Dot pinafore:
Aren't the fabrics amazing? At first I thought it would make a great baby shower gift...but then I decided that I just had to keep it, because one day I will have a little girl and this pinafore will be perfect for her! :)
Each pinafore from Three Yellow Starfish is so versatile, because they can be worn:
as a dress

or with jeans!

Look at this vintage look fabric...perfect for the winter holiday season!

I'm sooooo excited about this giveaway, because the owner of Three Yellow Starfish chose for the winner to receive this awesome looking pinafore in Lantern Bloom fabric:

(both sides of the pinafore are being shown)

(both sides of the pinafore are being shown)
AND....
I actually personally know the designer of the fabric, Laura Gunn! How small is this world???
There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower of the blog.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about this giveaway. Be sure and include the link so your blogging buddies can enter to win, too!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Tell us if you would rather shop for a girl or for a boy. :)
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower of the blog.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about this giveaway. Be sure and include the link so your blogging buddies can enter to win, too!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Tell us if you would rather shop for a girl or for a boy. :)
Comment example, Dandy Smith=girl
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you are the winner and also to find out what's next on the giveaway line-up!




CHarity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCHarity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCHarity Mouck = shopping for a girl is much better! :)
ReplyDeleteLIz Anson
ReplyDeleteLiz ANson: blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: I actually like to shop for both boys and girls! (Good thing I have one of eache eh?)
ReplyDeleteAubree Larsen
ReplyDeleteAubree Larsen follower
ReplyDeleteAubree larsen- girl!!
ReplyDeleteKeren Argaman
ReplyDeletekeren Argaman - girl!
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: A girl, it's true. But I'd rather sew for my boy.
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler (mommy.n.girls@gmail.com)
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler: I love to shop for girls, but there is so much cute boy stuff to.
ReplyDeleteKristen McFarren
ReplyDeleteKait Kettmann
ReplyDeleteKait Kettmann blog follower
ReplyDeleteKait Kettmann - shopping for girls because I have two!
ReplyDeleteMarcene Perry
ReplyDeleteMarcene Perry blog follower
ReplyDeleteMarcene Perry, definitely a girl!
ReplyDeleteStephanie Palmer
ReplyDeleteStephanie Palmer - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteStephanie Palmer = Boy
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - girl!
ReplyDeleteLaura Hintze--girl
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - after having 4 girls - i actually enjoy shopping for my little boy!
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: definately shopping for a girl is more fun
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter = Blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter = I like shopping for both. I just need one of each to shop for.
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I always liked shopping for girls better until I had a boy, and now I like shopping for boys
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: girl
ReplyDeleteOh, awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteTiffany
jamesbdarling@frontiernet.net
I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I am not sure which I love more - shopping for my daughter or son!
ReplyDeleteI am actually having fun with all of the newsboy caps and bright colors on my boy, but of course it is fun to dress a darling girl, too! Hmmm.
Angela Polenz
ReplyDeleteAngela Polenz = Boy
ReplyDeleteTaya Somes - shop for a girl
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: I have 2 boys but it seems like shopping for a girl would be easier because there are so many more choices!
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett- Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett - girl
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I love shopping for my little girl!
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: girl!!
ReplyDeleteSarah Hughes - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Hughes - girl!
ReplyDeleteChrista Reinhart
ReplyDeleteChrista Reinhart = blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista Reinhart
ReplyDeletewould rather shop for a boy, just because my girl has so many frilly dresses already. I can't stand to see her get anymore.
Jill Hunt-follower
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt-girl
ReplyDeleteMaria Miller
ReplyDeleteMaria Miller = blog follower
ReplyDeleteMaria Miller = girls... I have 3 little girls.
ReplyDeleteLisa Dunn = GIRL definitely....so much fun to shop for :)))
ReplyDeleteLisa Dunn
ReplyDeleteLisa Dunn = blog follower
ReplyDeletekristineholland@gmail.com
ReplyDeletei am a follower!!!
ReplyDeleteI love shopping for my little girl, and even more so now that we are having another girl!!!
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski
ReplyDeleteJane Petersons
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- blog follower
ReplyDeleteJane Petersons = blog follower
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- shopping for girls!
ReplyDeleteJane Petersons = Oh - such darling pinafores! I'm expecting (due in April) and I would love to have one!
ReplyDeleteBlrohloff at aol dot com
ReplyDeleteBlrohloff at aol dot com
ReplyDeleteId shop for a girl!!
THanks.
Rachel Stafeil
ReplyDeleteRachel Stafeil = blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachel Stafeil
ReplyDeleteI have two boys and a girl. I'd rather shop for the girl ANYDAY and her closet shows it! :)
Amanda Prince
ReplyDeleteAmanda Prince = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Prince = GIRL! (Ive got 2!)
ReplyDeleteTricityty@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteTricityty@hotmail.com = blog follower
ReplyDeletetricityty@hotmail.com = girl! I have a boy and a girl and boys always were the same thing! Girls have so many more choices!!
ReplyDeleteMeredith Locker
ReplyDeleteMeredith Locker = GIRL
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell = blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell: I love shopping in general, but there are way more options when shopping for girls!
ReplyDeleteCoralee Gingras
ReplyDeleteLinda McCormick = blog follower
ReplyDeleteWell, I agree with you that girls clothes are so much cuter, and I only have a daughter. My nieces and nephews are having children now though, and I have the most adorable 2 year old great nephew so I'm just happy to shop for or make little clothes for anyone again!!
ReplyDeleteThose pinafores are soooo cute and would look precious on my 3 year old great niece. I have a little collection of the Lantern Bloom fabric line that I bought to make a wall hanging.
ReplyDeleteAmy V
ReplyDeleteAmy V: Follower
ReplyDeleteAmy V: I'd rather sew/shop for a girl, but I'd rather dress a boy :-)
ReplyDeleteMelissa McCoy
ReplyDeleteMelissa McCoy = blog follower
ReplyDeleteMelissa McCoy= buying for girls is WAY more fun. But dressing boys is SO much easier. Pants, Shirt, Shoes, Done. Girls, it's bows, and tights and finding the matching this or that.
ReplyDeleteMegan=I would rather shop for a little girl especially my little niece!
ReplyDeleteTiffany Kimble
ReplyDeletetiffanykimble@gmail.com
Tiffany Kimble = i just love to shop. but girls are pretty fun to shop for.
ReplyDeleteKIm Mercer--girl, for sure!
ReplyDeleteERica BYbee
ReplyDeleteiamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com
Erica Bybee: blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica Bybee: I would much rather shop for a girl :)
ReplyDeleteKristi Stroud
ReplyDeleteKristi Stroud: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKristi Stroud: I have both a boy and a girl, but shopping for a girl is much more fun!
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney = Follower
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney = three girls - love shopping for them, but I might enjoy a boy too...
ReplyDeleteAndrea - got here from Laura Gunn's blog
ReplyDeletenew follower - thanks!
ReplyDeletewell - i refuse to say it's more fun to shop for a girl! i have two boys, and i have shopped for them in both sides of the aisle - my younger son loved to wear dresses until he was five. my boys love color and pattern and texture, and we refuse to be limited to stripes and sports images - and no camo for us!
ReplyDeleteJamie H.
ReplyDeleteJamie H-- follower
ReplyDeleteJamie H-- I usually have more fun shopping for my girl, though if you're looking to design new patterns, there's probably a greater need for cute boys' stuff...
ReplyDeleteAlida Bowles
ReplyDeleteAlida Bowles - Follower
ReplyDeleteAlida Bowles - can I say both?? no? okay Girl :)
ReplyDeleteNola Bird
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: blog follower
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: Hum...shopping for a girl is easier and much more expensive, but I do love shopping for a boy because I love all the sporty items!
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= girl
ReplyDeleteSarah Huntley- got here from Laura Gunn's blog.
ReplyDeleteSarah Huntley- shopping for a girl is better!
ReplyDeleteRich Allred
ReplyDeleteRich Allred, blog follower
ReplyDeleteRich Allred; I don't know, I only have a girl.
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough+ jasvon5@rapidwave.net
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough= blog follower
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough= Blogged about this give away
ReplyDeleteYvonne Rodabough= Funny story I had 4 handsome boys. Then I suddenly became pregnant with a fifth baby I thought okay another boy that is great. The big day came and out came a red headed girl. I love my boys a ton, but... my 4 year old is much funner to shop for!!! So I say GIRL all the Way!!
ReplyDelete