Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Homestead Company ***ENDED***

It's winter and I live in St. Louis. Which means it's COLD. Which also means that my feet are stuffed into shoes to stay warm. Do I need to even tell you what my feet look like? Well, I'm not posting a picture on here, so no worries. :) The Homestead Company sent me their Foot Spa Gift Set.


In my opinion this is a necessity for a wonderful home pedicure! After all, who has the time and funds to make that trip to the nail place? At Homestead Company you can find your very own Foot Spa Gift Set or the products sold individually!



You can also find other great products at Homestead Company for yourself, friends, and...
Even baby!


And of course...Mommy & Baby!
Homestead Company has great Spa Products:






In scents like: Plumeria, Cucumber, White Chocolate, or unscented.

One very lucky winner is going to be going on a shopping spree at Homestead Company, because that winner will be receiving a $25 gift certificate to do so!!!! ***This giveaway is only open to those living in the U.S. and Canada.***

There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Blog about this fabulous gift certificate on Dandy Giveaway. Be sure to include the link so your friends can enter to win.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged

Entry #4: Go to The Homestead Company and subscribe to their newsletter in the left hand side bar. Comment example, Dandy Smith=newsletter

This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and come back tomorrow to see if you won and also to enter the next fabulous giveaway!

63 comments:

  1. Lecia Swallow - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. tracey braithwaite is a follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi - Blog follower.
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindi=Blog follower.
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole Hatch
    Coleeol42784@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucinda Douglas = lucindardouglas@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda Heitritter - Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. jgerwigdively at hotmail dot com I blogged this: http://jensunchartedterritory.blogspot.com/2010/01/giveaways-ending-soon.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. jgerwigdively at hotmail dot com : I follow you

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alena Telford
    telfordfamily at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trudy May
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Samantha Cleys=blog follower
    dmb161@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet that Peppermint/Eucalyptus lotion would feel wonderful on tired feet!!

    sharonjo at gwtc dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow on google friend connect. sharonjo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I subscribed to The Homestead Company email newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We stumbled over here from a different web page and
    thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

    My blog post http://cakegab.com/sn/link/2341

    ReplyDelete