Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mootinis ***ENDED***

I'm sure you all remember the fabulous shop Mootinis being featured just before the holiday season last year. Remember that fabulous holiday snack bowl? Mootinis carries some really awesomely unique glassware! All are hand painted and can be monogrammed or you can even place a custom order. Mootinis has something for everyone: with glassware for holidays, special occasions or everyday. Speaking of holidays... Are you in need of some fun glassware for the upcoming Valentine's Day? Well, let's takes a look at some of the festive glassware for Heart's Day at Mootinis shall we?

These tumblers would be perfect for a Valentine's get together...
or just for your family to celebrate Valentine's Day together!


A single rose would look amazing in this bud vase:







Here are some ever so romantic votives:

This drink ware isn't part of the Valentine's line, but I think that they definitely fit in that category. Plus, they are also great for everyday as well!

Here are some others for everyday:

I'm sure there are lots of uses for this:

But let me tell you... I could make a mean ice cream sundae in it! Which just goes to show that all of the glassware at Mootinis is so very versatile.

Are you ready to find out what the giveaway is for? One very lucky winner is going to receive this glass from the Valentine's line at Mootinis:

(shown close up)

Pretty, right? ***This giveaway is only open to those living in the U.S.***

There are 4 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 4 chances then leave 4 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Email, call, text...basically tell everyone you know about Dandy Giveaway! :)
Comment example, Dandy Smith=told everyone

Entry #4: Tell us your favorite item or items at Mootinis. Comment example, Dandy Smith= love the pitchers!

This giveaway will end at 11:30pm EST tonight. Be sure and come back tomorrow to see if you won and also...you won't want to miss the weekend's giveaways!!!

63 comments:

  1. Christa, I love the Handpainted Groomsmen Mugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan Williams = love the handpainted ladybug pitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Taylor - I love any of the cups with the hearts on them. or the ones that say i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. katie taylor- i think the hand painted paisley snack bowl is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann Smith - i love the ladybug pitcher - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chantele
    daisydayz25 at googlemail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chantele I'm a follower!
    daisydayz25 at googlemail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chantele I adore the skyline martini glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crystal G.
    cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crystal G.
    Everything is really cute and unique. I think that the Handpainted Valentines Day Hearts Bud Vase is perfect for Valentines Day. I also like the Skyline Wine Glass a lot:)
    cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beth Clark - love the ladybug pitcher

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amanda Heitritter - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amanda Heitritter - I like the Skyline Martini Glasses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah Allred = Hibiscus Hi-Balls

    ReplyDelete
  15. maura joyce - love the retro dots wine glass. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the frogs and the ducks baby bottles, traci

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anne Molino
    annemolino at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anne Molino : emailed a bunch of my friends

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anne Molino my favorite is the Handpainted Valentines Day -Be Mine- Wine Glass

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cindi Hoppes=Handpainted Ladybug Pitcher!
    Many thanks to you.....Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jen Moyer: Love the ladybug pitcher and the bud vase

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jennifer Nichole Johnson: Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lucinda Douglas = love the bud vase

    ReplyDelete
  24. Katrina Southwick
    I think I need the blue dots baby bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jen Kindrick = I like the Sprinkles Votives!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jen Kindrick = told everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. mandee wheelus: told my friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. mandee wheelus: the bud vases are pretty cute!- but i like the paisley martini glasses too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  30. Megan=Hibiscus Hi-Balls

    ReplyDelete