And what blogger doesn't love Freebies?

Don't you just love Lucky Girl Design Studio?
The winners of this giveaway are going to be jumping for joy. That's right...I said WINNERS, because there will be 2 winners! :)
The first winner will be receiving the Fabulous Design Bundle from Lucky Girl Design Studio. That's a $100 value folks!
and...
The second winner will receive 25% off any service at Lucky Girl Design Studio! Another great giveaway and value!
There are 7 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 7 chances then leave 7 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Take a look at the available Grab Bag Design Items and tell us which one your blog is currently lacking.
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Take a look at the available Grab Bag Design Items and tell us which one your blog is currently lacking.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I could really use a custom Etsy shop header and button!
Entry #5, 6, & 7: In fact, order a Grab Bag Design Item and get those 3 extra entries! (Be sure and leave those as 3 separate extra comments.)
Comment example #5, Dandy Smith=grab bag item
Comment example #6, Dandy Smith=grab bag item
Comment example #7, Dandy Smith=grab bag itemThis giveaway will be open for entries until Sunday, January 10th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, January 11th to see if you won and also to enter the next giveaway!
Angela :)
ReplyDeleteAngela - Follower!
ReplyDeleteI would love a custom header for my blog.
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens
ReplyDeleteI would love a makeover for my blog!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Stephens= follower
ReplyDeleteAshley - Follower
ReplyDeletePS. LOVE YOUR BLOG!
Ashley
ReplyDeleteAshleycornewell@yahoo.com
Misty Lambert
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: I could use a header for my blog.
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney: follower
ReplyDeleteCasie
ReplyDeleteCasie = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteCasie = I could use a makeover on my family blogpage! Would love the simplicity!
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- blog follower
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- emailed friends
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- would love to make over my site!
ReplyDeleteSarah Hughes
ReplyDeleteSarah Hughes - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Hughes - I'm a brand new baby blogger so my blog is missing pretty much all of those things. The one I'd like to incorporate first and foremost though is a nav bar.
ReplyDeleteI could use some side bar titles
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= personal button
ReplyDeleteKristen Perschon
ReplyDeleteKristen Perschon- blog follower
ReplyDeleteLeah
ReplyDeleteleah@nine17.com
Kim Brooks
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish=blog follower
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish=emailed friends
ReplyDeleteJen- jgerwigdively at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteJen- I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteI'm really trying to get a 3 column layout onto my blog!
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys, dmb161@aol.com
ReplyDeleteSamantha cleys, I REALLY need a wider blog so my articles don't look so long!
ReplyDeletedmb161@aol.com
Samantha cleys=blog follower
ReplyDeletedmb161@aol.com
Sarah Bee
ReplyDeleteuntenuredteacher at yahoo dot com
Sarah Bee = I would love a favicon for my blog!
ReplyDeleteuntenuredteacher at yahoo dot com
kidkouture@yahoo.com=would love a custom header for my blog...
ReplyDeleteErin Hill. You rock for doing this!
ReplyDeleteErin Hill(Harding) = blog follower
ReplyDeleteErin Hill - emailed MORE than 2 friends
ReplyDeleteErin Hill - I could really use a favicon, a background, and a cute signature! Actually, I'm renaming my blog, so would need a new header, but could still use the same pic.
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- would love a custom header for my blog
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed some friends
ReplyDeleteBrooke Buchanan
ReplyDeleteBrooke BUchanan: follower
ReplyDeleteBrooke Buchanan: I would love a cute header
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeletefollower of the dandy giveaway site AND loving it!
ReplyDeleteWell I could use them all since my blog is so new but these three seemed like the important ones...side bar titles, navigation bar and etsy buttons!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I'd like a 3 column layout
ReplyDeleteJodi :)
ReplyDeletejes jackson
ReplyDeleteJes Jackson, Follower
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt: follower
ReplyDeleteFaythe @GMT
ReplyDeletegramousetails atgmail.com
Faythe @GMT
ReplyDelete= follower
gramousetails atgmail.com
GBI =
ReplyDeletebackground!
gramousetails atgmail.com
#2 GBI =
ReplyDelete3 coloumn layout
thanks !
gramousetails atgmail.com
#3 GBI =
ReplyDeleteside bar titles
gramousetails atgmailcom
#4 GBI =
ReplyDeletenav bar!!
(found your blog through Tip Junkie)
gramousetails atgmail.com
cris walston
ReplyDeletecris walston = blog follower
ReplyDeleteemailed friends
ReplyDeleteI'm in the process of getting ready to start a new blog so need help with everything.
ReplyDeleteAnnonandon .... amerskine@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love some to rearrange my blog and I really want a rolling button list. Oh help me please. The person who designed mine no longer works on blogs... :(
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower! :D SO...glad I found you.
ReplyDeletetiffany angus = blog follower
ReplyDeleteLori L
ReplyDeleteblessed6mom(at)yahoo.com
I already Follow as Wife of a Streetpreacher.
ReplyDeleteblessed6mom(at)yahoo.com
I emailed 2 friends-Lori L
ReplyDeleteblessed6mom(at)yahoo.com
I could use a signature-Lori L
ReplyDeleteblessed6mom(at)yahoo.com
Hope Lyman
ReplyDeleteonepilgrim86[at]yahoo.com
Hope Lyman=Blog follower!
ReplyDeleteonepilgrim86[at]yahoo.com
Anne Jolly
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly - I'd love a personal button
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole JOhnson
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity L.
ReplyDeleteesterried[at]yahoo[dot]com
nicole lindsay: follower
ReplyDeleteNicole Lindsay: my whole blog needs a makeover!
ReplyDelete