

But as always here I find myself drawn to all the cutesy things for the girls...


Now you know why I think The Yellow Cottage Boutique is too great! There are just sooo many things that make it an extra special shop. Are you ready to hear what the winner of this giveaway is going to get??? One VERY lucky winner is going to get to go on a shopping spree with a $25 gift card from The Yellow Cottage Boutique!
There are 6 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 6 chances then leave 6 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Tell us your favorite item at The Yellow Cottage Boutique. Comment example, Dandy Smith= I simply adore the Beach Boy Short Set!
Entry #3: Become a mailing list subscriber to The Yellow Cottage Boutique here. Comment example, Dandy Smith= subscribed
Entry #4, 5, and 6: Make a purchase from The Yellow Cottage Boutique! Be sure and leave those 3 separate additional comments!
Comment example #2, Dandy Smith= made a purchase
Comment example #3, Dandy Smith=made a purchase
Comment example #4, Dandy Smith=made a purchase
This giveaway is open for entries until Sunday, January 10th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, January 11th to see if you won and to enter the next great giveaway!




Amanda Bryant, amanda_bryant@snet.net
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteAngela - thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMisty lambert
ReplyDeleteKaren Veneziano
ReplyDeleteSharon Hudson sehudson2006@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteKeren Argaman
ReplyDeleteAmy Horton
ReplyDeletelaprochaine@gmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLaurie McClure
ReplyDeleteEdith
ReplyDeleteNicole Heiney
ReplyDeleteChrista Reinhart
ReplyDeleteLaura Hintze
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino the Good Ship Lollipop Sandals match perfectly an outfit my daughter has!
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = Zoe Zebra Blanket
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh the Pirate Puppy tee w/knit short is by far my favorite item at the yellow cottage boutique! So cute!!!
ReplyDeletelaprochaine@gmail.com
amy pugmire: i love the
ReplyDeleteSnow White Dress in Pink Le Pink
The Barefoot Ballerina Hat is adorable!
ReplyDeleteIt was hard to choose but my favorite item from the Boutique is the Zebra Blanketique, it's adorable!
ReplyDeleteToni Sprouse
anns1971@gmail.com
Mindy Hunter
ReplyDeleteMindy Hunter - Love the Cach Cach Tutu Chocolate at Tiffanies with the Chocolate at Tiffanies hair bow! Also love the English Garden Pale Blue Dress and the Red Sundress. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: I like the tutu's.
ReplyDeleteKristen Perschon
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=the Red Sundress.
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler
ReplyDeleteI would love one of the bike helmets
ReplyDeleteKristen Perschon- I think the English Garden Pale Blue dress is adorable.
ReplyDeleteSuZann Lund
ReplyDeletemichebags@cableone.net
The cutest helmet cover I've ever seen!
kristin.boyd1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYour stuff is so cute! and I love that you have cute stuff for boys too.
Kim Brooks
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish=blog follower
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish= so many things I love but I love the baby carrier slip covers
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys, dmb161@aol.com
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: the pirate puppy outfit
ReplyDeleteKeren Argaman - Lavender headband w/purple mum
ReplyDeletekidkouture@yahoo.com=love the envy pink dress!
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the
ReplyDeleteSnow White Dress in Pink Le Pink
tracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - anything boy
ReplyDeleteErica Bybee
ReplyDeleteiamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com
Erica Bybee; I love their tutus
ReplyDeleteBrooke BUchanan
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = I love hats so the Beach Boy Brim Hat is definitely my favorite!
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i love the bike helmet covers!
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: subscribed to yellow cottage boutique
ReplyDeleteApril Vereb = I love the Barefoot Ballerina Hat! :)
ReplyDeleteAngela Polenz - great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteveniceangel@hotmail.com
Angela Polenz: I love the Shopping Cart Cover in French Floral.
ReplyDeleteveniceangel@hotmail.com
hmmm - it's hard to just pick one item as my favorite but I literally gasped at this:
ReplyDeleteEnvy Pink Dress by Le Pink
STUNNING!!
Karen
Karen Veneziano = subscriber!
ReplyDeleteTrish Vaughn
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: I adore the Mocha tutu set, it's just so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino: I subscribed!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred =English Garden Pale Blue Dress
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - subscribed
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I want that cowboy hat with the rose!
ReplyDeleteLila S
ReplyDeletejoelandlila@yahoo.com
Ann Smith - I love the headbands and hair clippies - so cute!
ReplyDeleteAmanda - I love the outfit and things for boys. Since that's what I have. Hopefully that will change soon!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Subscriber
ReplyDeleteNancy C
ReplyDeletespackattak7 at hotmail dot com
I like the Pirate Ringer shirt for boys! So cute. Thanks for the fabulous giveaway.
ReplyDeleteErica Bybee
ReplyDeleteiamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com
I love the cute bike helmets
ReplyDeleteErica Bybee: subscribed
ReplyDeleteJes Jackson, I love the Mocha Tutu Set Summer Sorbets!
ReplyDeleteNola Bird
ReplyDeleteNola Bird-I love the tutus and the headbands and the helmet covers...so much to choose from!
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow loves the "too cute hat"!
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt
ReplyDeleteLaura Adams
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
nicole lindsay
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: i like the good ship lollipop sandals
ReplyDelete