A few years back we sent out caricature Christmas cards. They were a definite hit with our friends and family. It just added a personal touch that was so cute and fun. As you can tell I'm all about personalization! I for one especially like personalized baby items. Are you with me? Do you like things personalized, too? There are just so many items that can be personalized. What can you think of? Are you looking to personalize...



Also perfect for Mother's Day!
Found something that you absolutely need from HelloEveryWear didn't you? Well, one very lucky winner will be receiving a $25 gift certificate to HelloEveryWear! Such a great giveaway! ***This giveaway is open to the Continental U.S. only***
A t-shirt?


Ready to know where you can find those great items? All of the above can be found at a place called HelloEveryWear! Aren't those items too perfect for Mother's Day? It's not a secret that HelloEveryWear has lots of item that are PERFECT for Mother's Day! So... If you are a mommy then tell your loved ones about HelloEveryWear. If you know a mommy then get her a gift that she will love from HelloEveryWear. It's just that simple!
At HelloEveryWear you will also find shirts to celebrate:
Copyright Dates- too cute!
Remember how I said that I love personalized baby items? Well, HelloEveryWear is sending me one of these and a cute bib. It's for a baby who is on the way. And no I'm not having a baby, so don't start spreading around rumors! I'll be taking the items to a baby shower. :) 

There are so many creative ideas already at HelloEveryWear. But are you looking for something that's totally customized? Not a problem, because HelloEveryWear is happy to work with you!
Just contact HelloEveryWear for an incredible apron or pillowcase:

Also perfect for Mother's Day!
Found something that you absolutely need from HelloEveryWear didn't you? Well, one very lucky winner will be receiving a $25 gift certificate to HelloEveryWear! Such a great giveaway! ***This giveaway is open to the Continental U.S. only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this great giveaway and then tell us how you told!
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this great giveaway and then tell us how you told!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, and texted all of my friends/family
Entry #4: Join the HelloEveryWear Mailing List.
Entry #4: Join the HelloEveryWear Mailing List.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=mailing list
Entry #5: Go to HelloEveryWear and tell us your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the copyright shirts!
Entry #5: Go to HelloEveryWear and tell us your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the copyright shirts!
This giveaway will be open for entries the whole weekend and will end on Sunday, April 18th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday to see if you won!


Schmidty
ReplyDeleteSchmidty, blog follower. :)
ReplyDeleteIf I win, I'd like some of the personalized water bottles and stainless coffee mugs.
ReplyDeleteBrittney , blog follower !
ReplyDeleteBrittney
ReplyDeleteI emailed friends! Brittney
ReplyDeleteI signed up for email!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite product is the peace sign baby!
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, I love the "eat cake" onsie.
ReplyDeleteRobyn
ReplyDeleteJen GD: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteJen GD: I really like the "Diggin; It" Tshirt for my son.
ReplyDeleteBeth Monson
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Beth Monson - Follower
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Told Marc about this giveaway
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Beth Monson
Beth Monson
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Favorite item is the boys' "He did it" shirt!
tara gruwell
ReplyDeletetara gruwell:follower
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow =messaged friends on fb
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow= I have to have the copyright shirt!!!
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson:Blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: Told friends
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: I would like a 2010 copyright onsie for our new little one on the way :)
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Told everyone on FB
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: I need a "milkman" onesie
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I would love some of the water bottles to take to the gym. So cute!
ReplyDeletetracey b- follower
ReplyDeletetracey b - I would pick a t-shirt for boys
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker- Need a tshirt about brothers for my two boys
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteShelley C: follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C; I like the 100% USA long sleeve onesie.
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I would love a "lil sis" shirt!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = emailed family
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I would like a girl "grow" onesie
ReplyDeletesyleisa
ReplyDeletesyleisa is a blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany O. - Blog Follower.
ReplyDeletetelitha hight
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- i think the framed mini t's are cute
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Sweetfeetsock@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - I love the "He did it" logo on a onesie.But there are so many cute ones I might change my mind!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Mailing list
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - I like the Run Mommy Run. But I'm not a runner go it might have to be go mommy go.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the toddler white big sister tee with the red hair.
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
ReplyDeleteamber levinson - blog follower
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. Blog Follower.
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. I would get a b-day shirt for my daughter.
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I like the bring on the peas! shirt
ReplyDeleteashleighsymone{at}gmail{dot}com
ReplyDeleteashleigh is a blog follower!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the copyright dates shirts. Seriously, I think I need to buy one for my son!
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor
ReplyDeleteCarol Harlow
ReplyDeletesongberries(at)gmail(dot)com
Carol Harlow
ReplyDeleteBlog follower!
Chanice
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the copyright onesie.
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed my friends and family
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - mailing list
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I would love a sports water bottle
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeleteblog follower
sara adelist
ReplyDeletetold my freinds via phone
Rich Allred
ReplyDeleteSheri easton
ReplyDeleteSheri easton: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri easton: i like the diggin for bugs shirt for boys
ReplyDeleteNature Manipulated
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteSharon O.
ReplyDeletesharonjo at gwtc dot net
Sharon O. Blog Follower
ReplyDelete~sharonjo~
Sharon O. Mailing List
ReplyDeletesharonjo at gwtc dot net
Sharon O. I like the "there's no place like home" tshirts.
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison = follower
ReplyDeleteDo I have to choose?
ReplyDeleteNicole Wikes
ReplyDeletehanksan2000@yahoo.com
Samantha Cleys
ReplyDeleteNature Manipulated: I'm a blog follower.
ReplyDeleteSarah H
ReplyDeletekuparstwn at gmail dot com
Sarah H - follower
ReplyDeletekuparstwn at gmail dot com
Sarah H - I love the Big Sis shirt with the girl with curly hair. Hopefully we'll need a shirt like that soon!
ReplyDeletekuparstwn at gmail dot com
Kati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I like their twin shirts. I'd love a couple for my 1-year-old twins.
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke, blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlli Tsao = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlli Tsao = mailing list
ReplyDeleteAlli Tsao = I love the "Sippin' Sunshine" mug!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed friends!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - mailing list
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I'd get the "you are my sunshine" toddler shirt, since I sing that to my baby girl everyday!
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell = blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell - love the Mommy Needs Coffee long sleeve tee.
ReplyDeleteKim Buck @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteKim Buck @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteKim Buck @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com: Copyright shirt
ReplyDeleteKim Buck @ kimbuckjr@yahoo.com: Texted all my contacts in my cell phone about this giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAlison
ReplyDelete