Back in the winter... Oh how it's so good to say that, because it means that it's no longer winter! Anyway, back in the winter you may remember Skin MD Natural being featured. They gave away this fabulous lotion that made my chapped hands feel so much better.
Gotta love when there is something that will go to your skin's defense in the winter weather! Well, I'm too excited, because Skin MD Natural also has a lotion specifically designed for summer with SPF 15. Just remember that it can be used in winter, too! After all, I think that it's important to remember that just because it's cold outside the sun can still have harmful effects. Typically when I see SPF I do think summer, though. Skin MD Natural is sending me a bottle of their Skin MD Natural +SPF15 and I'm really looking forward to it.
I'm sure that the lotion will have the same coverage and workings of the original, but add that extra sun protection.
I'm sure that the lotion will have the same coverage and workings of the original, but add that extra sun protection. One lucky winner is going to receive their very own bottle of Skin MD Natural +SPF15! That's a $25 value! ***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this skincare giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan on Facebook
Entry #5: Go to Skin MD Natural and tell us something you learned about their products!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think it's great that their lotions are "shielding" by forming a barrier to hydrate the dry skin.
This giveaway will end on Tuesday, April 20th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Wednesday to see if you won!
Brittney :)
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog !
ReplyDeleteI messaged friends about this .
ReplyDeleteI am a facebook friend!
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, Blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, facebook fan
ReplyDeleteShauna H
ReplyDeleteShauna =fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteShauna = their lotion is 6 times more moisturizing than glycerin!
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = I think that it's great that it not only hydrates skin, but also forms a barrier against irritants.
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeleteTexted peeps about this giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnn SMith - fb fan
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I think it's interesting that the formula they use in their lotion has a moisturizing factor 6 times greater than glycerin.
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I learned that a shielding lotion is more effective than a moisturizing lotion.
ReplyDeleteChrista = FB fan
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. Blog Follower.
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. FB Fan
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. I learned that their lotion helps keep the skin pores from being clogged with outside irritants.
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor- I didn't know that this lotion wasn't just for hands, it is safe to use on your face too!!
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefollower
Sarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = emailed family
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I learned that "Skin MD Natural has a moisturizing factor of at least 6 times greater than glycerin"
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly
ReplyDeleteone 4 earth at aol dot com
Angie Lilly = follow w/google
ReplyDeleteone 4 earth at aol dot com
Angie Lilly = FB fan Tofu Fairy
ReplyDeleteone 4 earth at aol dot com
Angie Lilly = I love that they don't test on animals or use animal products
ReplyDeleteone 4 earth at aol dot com
Scott Lilly
ReplyDelete@ nynekats at aol dot com
Scott Lilly = follow w/google
ReplyDelete@ nynekats at aol dot com
Scott Lilly = facebook fan Heath Cole
ReplyDelete@ nynekats at aol dot com
Scott Lilly = like that its all natural and unscented
ReplyDelete@ nynekats at aol dot com
Denise Parker
ReplyDeletekristi y, facebook fan
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed friends and family
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I like that this lotion is not greasy or oily
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteMegan=I learned that "Skin MD Natural has a moisturizing factor of at least 6 times greater than glycerin"
ReplyDeleteTiffany O - follower.
ReplyDeleteTiffany O - FB fan.
ReplyDeleteTiffany O. - told friends!
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee blog follower
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee facebook friend
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee emailed my friends
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee I learned that they have a product for people who have hypothyroidism, like myself, that keeps the skin hydrated really well.
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I've never heard of a shielding lotion before, so I read about it and if it works, it sounds really neat!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets= blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets= fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: it's made of natural ingredients
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletesara adelist blog follower
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletephoned my freinds
sara adelist facebook fan
ReplyDeletesra adelist
ReplyDeleteit hydrates while protecting
traci
ReplyDeletetraci-follower
ReplyDeletetraci-emailed friends
ReplyDeletetraci - fb fan , traci smith
ReplyDeletetraci = it forms a barrier against irratants
ReplyDeleteFB fan
ReplyDeleteBlog follower
ReplyDeleteJessica
ReplyDeletehydrates and forms a barrier against irritants
ReplyDeleteemailed friends about Dandy Giveaway
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I learned that it protects your skin from irritants thus keeping it healthier.
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - blog follower!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - facebook fan!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I think it's brilliant that someone came up with a barrier-like lotion that does more than what the simple lotions do.
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison+ Follower
ReplyDeleteI have a little boy with really bad eczema and nothing has worked so far. I would like to trythis to see if it does anything for his skin.
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- told some friends
ReplyDeleteWow - sounds wonderful! Diana
ReplyDeleteDiana = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteSchmidty.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteSkin MD doesn't just moisturize, it shields also.
ReplyDelete