At Essential Swimwear you will find very fashionable swimwear in so many great color options and designs:
Plus, Essential Swimwear carries skirted bottoms for even more great coverage!
With Essential Swimwear you can even host a party! What a fun way to try out their swimwear, but also get together with the girls. At Essential Swimwear you will find that perfect new swimsuit!
Ready to win a new swim suit? Well, one lucky winner is going to receive a swimsuit from Essential Swimwear and it's winner's choice of which one!
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog or if you already follow.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about this giveaway and leave us the link showing where you did! :)
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blogged
Entry #4: Like Essential Swimwear on Facebook or if you already do.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= like
Entry #5: Go to Essential Swimwear and tell us your favorite swimsuit combination!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Starry Night with skirted bottom in black.
This giveaway will be open for entries the entire week and end on Sunday, July 4th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, July 5th to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!






tara gruwell
ReplyDeletetaragruwell: follower
ReplyDeletetaragruwell: follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = Ebony Ruffles halter top with black skirted bottoms
ReplyDeleteTrudy
ReplyDeleteonlyjustine at yahoo dot com
Mandi Cooper
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, coral paradise sweetheart top with a white swim skirt
ReplyDeleteHeather S.
ReplyDeleteHeather S. - follow your blog
ReplyDeleteHeather S. - love the starry night halter top and black bottoms
ReplyDeleteClare - follower
ReplyDeleteClare - I love the coral paradise sweetheart top.
ReplyDeleteCamille Millar
ReplyDeleteCamille Millar = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteCamille Millar = like
ReplyDeleteCamille Millar = coral paradise sweetheart with white skirted bottom
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I like the vixen gathered halter top suit
ReplyDeletesyleisa
ReplyDeletesyleisa
ReplyDeletesyleisa like
ReplyDeletesyleisa=follower
ReplyDeletesyleisa=navy jungle
ReplyDeleteAngela Pak - follower
ReplyDeleteSydney Szumski
ReplyDeleteSydney Szumski: Dandy Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteSydney Szumski: Emailed
ReplyDeleteSydney Szumski: I really like the Coral Paradise Sweetheart Top w/ the Coral Front Seam Bottoms
ReplyDeleteHeather Lynne
ReplyDeletecrystal bradley
ReplyDeletecrystal dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletecrystal like on fb
ReplyDeletecrystal love the ocean waves halter
ReplyDeleteDeanna - dddd89 at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I am a Dandy blog follower!
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - Luv the White Out Halter Top & White Skirted Bottoms!
ReplyDeleteStacey @ imalazymom.com
ReplyDeleteimalazymom@gmail.com
Stacey @ imalazymom.com is a follower!
ReplyDeleteAshleigh
ReplyDeleteAshleighsymone at Gmail dot Com
Laura Dassance
ReplyDeleteLaura Dassance-follower
ReplyDeleteLaura Dassance-like on FB
ReplyDeleteLaura Dassance-I like the Vixen gathered halter top!
ReplyDeleteAllyson Jensen
ReplyDeleteAllyson Jensen - blog follower
ReplyDeletezoilaj83atgmaildotcom
ReplyDeletei follow your blog on GFC
ReplyDeletezoilaj83atgmaildotcom =
ReplyDeletestary night top with the black hipster bottoms
Bonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Dandy Blog follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = like!
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blue Palms Sweetheart top with black hipster bottoms
ReplyDeleteKristi W
ReplyDeleteKristi W = Dandy Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteKristi W= like
ReplyDeleteKristi W = Vixen Gathered Halter Top with Navy front seam bottoms
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =like
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =I like the stary night top with the black hipster bottoms!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Lindsay Call- follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the white out halter top
ReplyDeleteJennifer H- like
ReplyDeleteJennifer H- Ebony Ruffles halter top with black skirted bottoms
ReplyDeleteEdith D.
ReplyDeleteEdith: I'm a blog follower under
ReplyDeleteEdith: I like the Ocean Waves Halter Top with the regular bottoms.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire; like on fb.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Starry Night Gathered Halter Top
ReplyDeletekim taylor
ReplyDeletekim taylor blog follower
ReplyDeletemelissa tilley
ReplyDeletemelissa i am a blog follower
ReplyDeletemelissa i love the coral top with brown basic bottom.
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, I love the Black Garden Sweetheart Top with the black hipster bottoms
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free
ReplyDeletesweetfeetsock@gmail.com
RaNette Free - Follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - blogged
ReplyDeletetell-you-all-about-it.blogspot.com
RaNette Free - LIKE!
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - I love the white out halter top and white bottoms (or white skirt bottom)
ReplyDeleteNaunie
ReplyDeletenauniehh@gmail.com
Follower
ReplyDeleteNaunie
ReplyDeleteI blogged
ithink-u-shouldknow.blogspot.com
I like all the halter top ones.
ReplyDeleteOr the coral paradise.
Samantha C.
ReplyDeletedmb161@aol.com
Samantha C.=dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletedmb161@aol.com
Heather Allen
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - Follower
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - Follower of FB
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - Chocolate Stripe Tankini top with brown hipster bottoms
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Crissa Robertson: follower
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson: I like the black dot front seam bottoms and the ebony halter top.
ReplyDeleteAlice
ReplyDeletekirkandalice (at) gmail (dot) com
Alice- dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletekirkandalice (at) gmail (dot) com
Alice- I love the Ocean Waves Ruffles Halter.
ReplyDeletekirkandalice (at) gmail (dot) com
Leslie G
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: dandy follower
ReplyDeleteLeslie G-Like
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: I like the Broadway Ruffles Halter with the black skirt bottom.
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - follower
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - Jungle Safari Gathered Halter Top with basic brown bottom.
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - like
ReplyDeleteHayley
ReplyDeleteHayley = follower! :)
ReplyDeleteEbony halter top with black swim skirt :)
ReplyDeleteoooh I so hope I win!
SO pretty!
ReplyDeleteemmanemhandmade at gmail dot com
Sarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah ALlred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the stary night gathered halter with black bottoms
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the Starry Night gathered halter top with black bottoms
ReplyDeleteApril V
ReplyDeleteApril V - "liked" on FB
ReplyDeleteApril V - I love the City Lights Tankini Top w/ the Black Hipster Bottoms!
ReplyDeleteEmilee K.
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. Blog Follower.
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. I like the Candy Stripe Tankini Top with one of the skirt bottoms.
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - like
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I like the Ocean Waves Halter top with matching bottom. Cute!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson. dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson- Coral Paradise Sweetheart Swimsuit top is adorable!
ReplyDeleteFollower
ReplyDeletekarissamackin at gmail
lacey
ReplyDeletelove it! i like the striped one!
ReplyDeletelacey follower on dandy
ReplyDeleteTold a friend about the cute swimsuits
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - Vixen swim top and red bottoms
ReplyDeleteRebecca F.
ReplyDeleteRebecca F. blog follower
ReplyDeleteRebecca F. Blue speedway halter top with black skirted bottom
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly - fb fan of essential swimwear
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly - I like the Black Garden Sweetheart Top with black bottoms
ReplyDeleteErin Rellinger
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-follower
ReplyDeletetraci s- follower
ReplyDeletetraci s - now like essential swimwear on facebook, traci smith
ReplyDeletetraci s- i like the broadway ruffles halter top with the Black Skirted Bottoms
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt=follower
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt-like
ReplyDeleteCindy(aka MageeMommy)
ReplyDeletecindyloumagee (at) yahoo (dot) com
Cindy(aka MageeMommy)
ReplyDeletecindyloumagee (at) yahoo (dot) com
Dandy Follower! :)
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletelike
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI would love the Ocean Waves Halter Top and the white skirted bottoms
Nichole SEiler
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: follow
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: I like the starry night top
ReplyDeletecolleen thompson: cthompson1477@gmail.om
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletecolleen thompson-black swim skirt.
ReplyDeletecthompson1477@gmail.com
Sarah K.
ReplyDeleteNoelle Davis
ReplyDeleteFacebook liker :)
Noelle
ReplyDeletexnollie@gmail.com
Melissa W.
ReplyDeletematt4melis at hotmail dot com
Melissa W. = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletematt4melis at hotmail dot com
Melissa W. = Like Essential Swimwear on Facebook
ReplyDeletematt4melis at hotmail dot com
Melissa W. = Blue Speedway Gathered Halter Top with White Skirted Bottoms
ReplyDeletematt4melis at hotmail dot com
nicole lindsay
ReplyDeletei am a follower of this fabulous blog!
ReplyDeleteI like the blue palms sweetheart top or the navy jungle top and I like the navy hipster bottoms!
ReplyDeletei blogged about your giveaway: http://www.penniesandthoughts.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteValery Bunnell
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I am a Dandy blog follower!
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - Luv the White-out Halter top & White Skirted bottoms!
ReplyDeleteWow! I'd love to win this!
ReplyDeleteI am a google friend!
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I like the ebony halter top
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- like Essential Swimwear on FB
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
It should be noted that designer swimwear has been specifically designed not only to make women look feminine, sophisticated, and beautiful, but also to make them feel comfortable about themselves and their body while basking under the sun.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
of course like your website but you have to check the spelling on quite
ReplyDeletea few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling
problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the reality on the other hand I'll definitely come again again.
Here is my site; http://www.maxinmontreal.com/wiki/index.php5?title=User:Rashad156