Monday, June 28, 2010

Linea Pelle Handbags ***ENDED***

I just might have a slight addiction. A handbag addiction. But it's not for just any kind of handbags. I'm addicted to DESIGNER handbags. It's like I have an eye for that sort of thing and can spot people wearing them from afar. Yes many times I even suffer from designer handbag envy. I think it's just part of the addiction process as a whole. :) But seriously there is just something about these types of bags that just draws me in. Could be the style. Could be the beautiful colors. Could be the quality of the leather. Could be all three!  Recently I received the most gorgeous hobo style bag from Linea Pelle.  (See the review here.)  This company is known for their fabulous designer handbags.  It's not surprising that Linea Pelle is popular among the Hollywood crowd.  Who wouldn't love a handbag that looked like this:





Or this:


See what I mean about Linea Pelle?  Gorgeous handbags!

Plus, many of the bags are available in so many fun colors:


















A collection like Linea Pelle can not only feed my addiction for handbags, but also create new forms of addiction with the other items that they offer!  Like...






Even very stylish bracelets and belts!


Have I passed on my addiction to you for Linea Pelle

Well, I'm soooooo excited for this giveaway, because Linea Pelle is giving away the most gorgeous handbag to the winner of this giveaway!!!  How exciting is that?  The winner is going to receive the Dylan Satchel in Pink. 

That's a $325 value folks!

***This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada entries only***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog or if you already follow.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this great giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= emailed, called, texted

Entry #4: Become a friend of Linea Pelle on Facebook or if you already are.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= facebook friend

Entry #5: Go to the Linea Pelle Collection and tell us something that you need to own.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the look of the Dylan Medium Tote!
This giveaway will be open for entries the entire week and end on Sunday, July 4th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, July 5th to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!

293 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Following you back from http://whatifedmyfamilytoday.blogspot.com/

    :) Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla Gutke = I love the Dylan zip tote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trudy
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley C: told Emily...she has a handbag addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelley C: I would like the Alex braided wallet. Nice detail on the cover of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandi Cooper, dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandi Cooper, facebook friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandi Cooper, I really like the Dylan Satchel! I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie Mousley = Dandy Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie Mousley = Called

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie Mousley = Facebook friends

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie Mousley = I love all the belts, but I really like the Women's Vintage Pieced Hip Belt with Criss Cross Lacing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Camille Millar = dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Camille Millar = I love the orange braided wallet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rachael Sherwood - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rachael Sherwood - I like the dylan medium tote

    ReplyDelete
  17. Erica E - Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/mommyericae/status/17256927843

    ReplyDelete
  18. Erica E = I love the double wrapped sliced leather bracelet in silver!

    ReplyDelete
  19. debbieather @ gmail.com=dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  20. debbiesther @ gmail.com=The Perforated Cosmetic Cases are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Angela Pak - I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sydney Szumski: Dandy Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sydney Szumski: I LOVE the Dylan Perforated Shoulder Bag esp in the Lime color

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sydney Szumski: Facebook Friend (sent the request)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Claude Campeau

    claudecampeau at videotron dot ca
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Claude = dandy blog follower

    claudecampeau at videotron dot ca
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Rashelle Rieckmann: Dandy Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  28. Rashelle Rieckmann: I would choose the medium Dylan tote!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Rashelle Rieckmann: I emailed my 4sisters about this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Claude = I love the Dylan Medium Tote, and I need it in orange! Gorgeous!

    claudecampeau at videotron dot ca
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Susan Spiers - I am a Dandy blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Susan Spiers -Have to have the Dylan Perforated Slouchy Hobo in Sand!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Kristen McNinch: I told my sisters about it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Kristen McNinch: I love the Dylan medium tote in kelly(green)!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Pick me!!!

    Stacey @ imalazymom.com

    imalazymom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Stacey @ imalazymom.com is a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ashleigh
    ashleighsymone at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Laura dassance-texted my best friend--hopefully one of us will win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Laura Dassance--sent a friend request on FB

    ReplyDelete
  40. Laura Dassance-I love the Dylan disco clutch in green!

    ReplyDelete
  41. zoilaj83@gmail.com = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  42. i love the dylan zip tote in purple
    zoilaj83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love LP!
    Krista Stevens
    krista519@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I just become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog

    ReplyDelete
  45. I shared this giveaway with my friends on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  46. Krista Stevens = Became a friend of Linea Pelle on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  47. Krista Stevens = I LOVE the Women's Vintage Embossed Belt!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Kristi W = dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  49. Kristi W= I love the Dylan medium tote. I just can't decide what color is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Jessie
    home at thelucaszoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. happymomc = dandy blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. happymomc =emailed and called my friends
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. happymomc =facebook friend
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. happymomc = I love the medium Dylan tote!

    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Lindsay Call- texted three friends

    ReplyDelete
  56. Lindsay Call-love the dylan satchel, so i need to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Lauren and I follow the blog with gfc

    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Lauren and I like the leather purse light in green

    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Jennifer H- I emailed my sister about this giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  60. amy pugmire: love the Dylan Shoulder Bag

    ReplyDelete
  61. Lindsay Russell - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  62. Lindsay Russell - I like them all

    ReplyDelete
  63. melissa tilley melissaktilley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. my mom and sister i told them via phone

    ReplyDelete
  65. melissa oh my i would LOVE the sliced leather bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Lindsay @ Just My Blog
    lindsay {at} lindsayblogs {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I like Lineo Pelle on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  68. If I have to pick something other than the Dylan Satchel (my favorite favorite) then I would say the Alex Braided Hobo is also adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Christa, I'd love to have the Dylan All Purpose Cross Body Clutch

    ReplyDelete
  70. Raelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  71. Raelyn Anderson - emailed and texted

    ReplyDelete
  72. Raelyn Anderson - I like the braided wallet

    ReplyDelete
  73. Erin Davenport
    eadavenport(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Erin Davenport: I told my sister and friends through texting.
    eadavenport(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Erin Davenport: I follow your blog through GFC.
    eadavenport(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Erin Davenport: I'm a Linea Pelle friend on facebook.
    eadavenport(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Erin Davenport: I would love to have the Dylan Long Zip Wallet in the color Concorde. Yummy.
    eadavenport(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Carol Harlow~called my daughter in Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Carol Harlow~I love the Dylan Medium Tote, gosh I love purses!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Samantha C. =Dandy blog follower
    dmb161@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Heather Allen - Follower of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Heather Allen - Requested friendship on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  83. Heather Allen - I'd love to have (Or NEED TO HAVE) the Dylan Medium Tote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Heather Allen - e-mailed and texted

    ReplyDelete
  85. Crissa Robertson: I NEED to own the Dylan shoulder bag. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Alice
    kirkandalice (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Alice- dandy blog follower
    kirkandalice (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Alice- I really love the Dylan Shoulder Bag.
    kirkandalice (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I really love the Dylan Satchel!

    ReplyDelete
  90. shared giveaway with facebook friends

    ReplyDelete
  91. love those purses!
    D @ ddashby16@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Paula Wilson dandy follower

    ReplyDelete
  93. Paula Wilson called daughters

    ReplyDelete
  94. Paula Wilson I love the Dylan All Purpose Cross Body Clutch

    ReplyDelete
  95. Paula Wilson fb fan

    ReplyDelete
  96. Hey there! Following you back from last week's Tuesday follow (been out of town). www.peacefuldivas.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Ann Smith - blog follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  98. Ann Smith - I love these bags!! Especially the Dylan Medium Tote
    in either Zucca orange or Kelly green.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Ann Smith - facebook friend

    ReplyDelete
  100. So cute! thanks for the contest

    emmanemhandmade at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Sarah Allred = I like the dylan small speedy

    ReplyDelete
  102. Megan=told family

    ReplyDelete
  103. Megan=I like the Dylan Small Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  104. flgirl1987 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Dandy blog follower.

    ReplyDelete
  106. April V - I would love to have the Braided Waist Belt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  107. Angie Atchley
    vivobello at gmail dot come

    ReplyDelete
  108. Emilee K. I like the Dylan hobo bag.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Lindy L = Dandy Giveaway follower

    ReplyDelete
  110. Lindy L = love the Dylan medium tote!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Lauren = I like the Dylan Zip tote

    ReplyDelete
  112. Lauren Woyma = Facebook friend (sent request)

    ReplyDelete
  113. Jennifer Nichole Johnson- dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  114. Jennifer Nichole Johnson. I checked out their site. CUTE stuff! I loved the Dylan Satchel

    ReplyDelete
  115. Thanks for following!! I am now following back! You do have great giveaways!

    http://www.withourbest.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Thanks for stopping by today. Come back and follow if you would like. :) I love your story about dandelions...precious.

    smartshopaholic @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. Jenn @ WestSacHoney, westsachoney@gmail.com I love these purses!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Jenn @ WestSacHoney = OMG I LOVEEEE this purse Dylan Perforated Slouchy Hobo!!

    ReplyDelete
  119. Lisa

    rhisomers@gmail.com

    Great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  120. Kristi C
    monster6236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I like the Dylan Perforated Shoulder Bag.
    monster6236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete