Monday, June 28, 2010

Linea Pelle Vanessa Hobo Review

Remember how I mentioned that I received a fabulous bag from Linea Pelle.  Well, I did!  Who wouldn't love to receive an item like that?  It's the Vanessa Hobo in Dark Chestnut. 


This bag is very fashion forward, trendy, and with a vintage feel all rolled into one.  Like the other bags from Linea Pelle it's also popular in the Hollywood scene:


I actually had no idea which bag they were sending me, so it was a surprise.  You all know how I just love surprises!  As I opened the box I was instantly greeted by the smell of leather and I think that's a wonderful smell.  The outside of the bag is so soft!  It's accented with a gorgeous braided handle and just the slightest bit of fringe at the sides.  The inside of the bag is spectacular as well.  With the magnetic closures that are hidden within the trademark lining and the great storage pockets... this bag is one that more than fulfills its purpose.  Wearing it will add to the look of any outfit: From running errands in jeans to dressing up for an evening on the town!

The Vanessa Hobo is currently available in these great colors:

In love with the Vanessa Hobo now?  It's ok to go shopping for one!  :)